Target 11:hibari and mukuro

Hihi! Yuki here!kufufufu~I did s a y daily life arc before right !?!so yea... XD sorry but my version of it w io lp be pretty messed up XDbtw this s probably going to be the longest chapter in the book........... maybe....
Disclaimer: I don't own.......I try to draw.......but I can't draw......I want to own khr....... but I don't..... I wish khr is yaoi.....but it isn't...... you get me?
___________________________________

Tsuna opened his laptop with an click and as usual started to hack into the vindice data.
The last time tsuna saw mukuro and chrome  was 5 years ago. Ever since 4 and an 1/2 year ago, tsuna had been checking data about mukuro rokudo or chrome dokuro whenever he had time
'No luck.....again'
2 more hours before school starts, tsuna noted looking at the time visible on the corner of his laptop screen.
Tsuna went to check his santo del cielo mail and came across something that he would never expect............
An alliance request with VENDICE.
Sighing ,tsuna got up, alliance with vendice could mean a lot. Vendice had A LOT of enimies. Alliance with vendice could risk a lot....
'But it can also work in my flavor...'
"Oh well " sighed tsuna, he got up a and started to walk across his room, he needed to get to school before his siblings wake up besides he didn't want to meet reborn....
Not yet......
Tsuna took off his pajamas and started to walk to his closet.
Thud
Tsuna  tripped
"Ow.....really?again"sighed tsuna again, maybe he's getting too stressed over the events that's been happening the few days.
Oh~ all that drama(<just have to put that cant help it XD)
Standing up tsuna noticed that below his feet was an box. Quickly dressing into his normal clothes and putting on his fedora tsuna went over to the box.
'Right i forgot the mail that came for me yesterday, guess ill open this before i go'
Cutting open the brown box ,tsuna found another box inside........after that another one.....
What the heck!?!?
After 15 more boxes an lettwr could be found
Hi tsunayoshi-kun guess what it is !!!!! Yep !!!!!!!!!it wont work for reborn though!!!!!!!! And guess where it was found!!!!!!!
Ansewer:
Confused at the first part of tye letter tsuna let out yet another sigh.
Then Tsuna chuclked at the sentence after the word ansewer
"You really like to say 'really in love'dont you?"
Tsunas eye softened.'so much for me and reborns really in love '(chap1)
Laughing an bitter laugh tsuna opened the final box and inside was an pair of tonfas,
'Hibaris tonfas...... '
Tsuna smiled, an actual smile.
"Osu!!!!!let's bring this to hibari "tsuna said stretching "wait.....or should I show this to Basil first!?!? "
Basil lived on the same street, only that his house Is further from namimori chuu.
Putting the tonfas in his bag ,tsuna opened the doors to his bedroom and made sure that no was awake.
He quickly inserted 2 toast inside the toaster and proceeded in brushing his teeth.
4:30 a.m
Tsuna noted.
He usually sleeps about 4 hours and yesterday was one of those rare days when he actually slept the full 4 hours.
30 more minutes till reborn wakes up.........
Ding
The toaster sounded just as tsuna finished the daily morning routine.
He stuffed the toast in his mouth.
And went back up the stairs for his bag.
4:40............
Grabbing his bag tsuna finshed his toast and ran out the house.all doing these silently trying not to wake anyone out of their sleep
Nana because she deserved the rest
Hoshi because then he would start yelling at tsuna for some random reason resulting in the whole house being waken up.
Kila because of what happened yesterday and because of her  countainusly insults
Reborn because tsuna knew that right now reborn was apparently disgusted in him, the truth had hit him hard, it made him hate kila a little,  for being weak and for trying to touch the fedora on the brunets head.but it was the sour truth,  not if tsuna did anything about it.....he had waited 13 years to meet the hit man again and he wasn't going to let some so called siblings ruin his life.
Tsuna would do something about it....just not yet... he wasn't ready just yet........
Putting all thoughts aside tsuna rushed down the streets his phone in hand and his book bag in another.
He quickly dailed aki's number.
"Hello? " an voice ran through the brunets ears
"Aki ,park "tsuna Gave an hibari typed explanation and hanged up.
'Wao I sound like hibari.....'
Kay now...Basil......
"Basil I'm outside your house right now....hurry"
"W-wait"came from the other line "don't rush me!!! "
"HAH!???but its only 4:40 !!!" Panicked Basil "wait wait I'll be down in an minute!!! "
Beep
Tsuna just stood there, hoping that Basil won't take too long.
Both boys knew that aki hated waiting.
Keeping him waiting for more than 5 minutes would mean an trigger for trouble.
Turns out tsuna didn't need to be kept waiting for long........
5 seconds after the beep was Basil....
That's right!Basil broke tsunas  high score of 3 minutes
HIIEEEEE WHAT THE HECK!?!?
Tsuna mentally screamed his signature scream.something he never thought he could do again after coming to this world.
Maybe, this time everything will be okay......
---------------------------------Basil P.O.V
Aki(-dono) and Wait shallnt  never be on thee same sentence, thy just like thou tsuna (yoshi-dono) and innocent shalln't belong together. No offense to tsunayoshi-dono .(so messed up...me attempting to write 'Basil's speech ')
After getting changing and rushing out of thee house so fast that my parents didn't couldnt even flinch and wake from thy sleep I meet an panicked tsunayoshi-dono.
Thy  was only 4:50.......school starts at 7 so why was tsunayoshi-dono out so early,  with thee school bag no less?
Well I guess I can't really question that school bag part since I have my bag too.for no apparent reasons.
"Lets go "tsunayoshi-dono said already running ahead.
I just followed,curious about thou  was happening but not questioning thy. We couldnt afford to waste time since tsunayoshi-dono say PARK why would thee want to meet in thy park every time!?!? Especially when thou park is right next to aki-donos house!!?!?
It took exactly 3 minutes to get to thy park. Meeting an aki-dono whom us already dressed ready for school.
We we're 1 minute early from aki -donos too late sign.
I heard tsunayoshi-dono sigh in relief before i caught my breath.
"So what's happening tsunayoshi-dono?"I asked.
"Tsuna"huh?  What did tsunayoshi-dono mean by his own name!!?
Probably sensing my confusion tsunayoshi-dono countainued "call me tsuna "
I bumped my fist on my palm "hai..
..tsunayo tsuna-dono!"...... I forgot again....
"Tsuna no dono  "tsunayo-tsuna corrected
"Hai!tsuna"
"Ne ~ne ~how about me?~"aki-dono asked
"Aki-dono......"
"Call me aki....."
"Aki-d-o-aki... "man thus is going to be hard..........staring at akis smiling  face,well at least it makes aki happy.......
"Ne -so why are we here?".questioned aki
Tsuna then opened his school bag and took out an pair of tonfas thou seemed strangely fimilar.
Than tsuna took out an letter.
After finishing reading the last few lines of thee letter I was like literally..... um........creeped out while aki just had an small smirk on his face........ was hibari actually an closet pervert...?
"To think the demon of namimori was so........"aki muttered amused.
Thou world is an strange place.....
"So basically hibari-dono will remember after getting his hikd on thou tonfas "I asked pretty much 100 sure thou thy explation was  correct  .
"Yep! "Said tsuna cheerfully, thou was nice seeing tsuna cheerful,  something tsuna hasn't been lately.
"Ne ~so how will we get the demon to hold the tonfas? "Aki asked
Suddenly tsuna smiled.
Thou  smiled an HUGE smile
Wait no he smirked
Wait no either way........
something  is going to happen
I started panicking
Oh my go-
Before my previous thoughts got finished I felt an warm pair of lips against mine.......
WHAT THY HE-
"Ill bite you to death for crowding and showing affection in public"was then heard.
I glances up to see an blushing aki before realzing that I was blushing my self.......
"I've always wanted to do that ~"tsuna then exclaimed , satisfied."two birds with one stone. "
------------------------------------
Tsunas P.O.V.
"Two birds with one stone"I'm a genuis I've wanted to do that for since I saw aki and Basil,.....reacting to each other.... not much...... just slightly....  but enough.
This is going to be fun.
Wao I feel like I'm evil....
Oh well.
No one can do evil like reborn.
God is definitely  pitying me and making today an nice day  for me or something cuase today was definitely better than yesterday.
"Why~good morning kyoya what's the  rush? "I teased, getting kyoya by surprise."can't sleep "
Kyoya's bangs darkened covered his eyes "don't play with me.......herbi-omnivore"
"Oya oya ~so I can eat meat now ~"I teased further trying to get kyoya to strike.
"Kamikorosu.... "
Kyoya started to attack me.
First he send an kick flying at my face, I moved back.
Then an punch, I dodged.
No offense, kyoya just feel so helpless without those Tonfa of his.
"My turn"I smiled
I grabbed kyoya by his arms and pushed him on the floor and proceeded onto sitting on him.
"Kufufufu~ kyoya, you've gotten weak"an mysterious voice suddenly went by.
"Mukuro, what happened again?"I asked fully aware of my dark aura ,man what did I expect? Mukuro + 5 years = trouble. Big trouble...... mukuro was showing himself in an illusion so that probably mean that he's not exactly in an fair position right now.
I heard an mutter of 'bipolar' from see me one before mukuro averted his eyes and said "vindice"
I lifted one of my eyebrows as my black aura probably became bigger, underneath my feet kyoya was shaking a little and Basil +aki was nowhere to be seen.
I could already see the illusion of mukuro fading always a little.
"kufufufu~I-its not my f-ualt "mukuro claimed "I was set up!!!!kufufufu~why would I kill knowing that you'll kill me if I did "
I nodded yea true.....
I felt something underneath my feet struggle.
"Kufufufu~tsunayoshi, skylark..."
Oh yea! I forgot!
I got my feet of an really angry kyoya and made my way in front of him.
"Explain"kyoya said.
"Kufufufu~does kyoya not remember yet?"
"Yea"I replied ignoring the confused kyoya and the less freaked out Basil and Aki stopped hiding  "but not for long"
Basil walled over to the pair of tonfas in my  bag.aki reached for the letter that came along with the tonfas.
Walking over to mukuro aki said "I guess you're  mukuro?"
"Kufufu~a new face"mukuro looked at aki.
"Creepy "was all aki said before handing over the said letter.
Mukuro read the letter. At the last line, his face turned an deep shade of red.
In all my years of living I never once thought that pineapples we're captable of making an confused ,embarrassed, and angry red face.
Well the world is an strange place after all.
Kyoya looked more and more confused now.
Basil walked over to me and handed me the tonfas.
I looked at the tonfas,  then at hibari ,I smiled (smirked) and joyfully presented the tonfas to the skylark.
"Here!"I beamed.
Kyoya held the tonfas. Moments later his expression changed into confusion.
"Hn. So this is it the parralel world"hibari then said at last.
I watched in amusement as hibaris eyes went over to mukuro.
Hibari looked at mukuro. Then he looked at his tonfas.
He looked at me.
His face paled.
"Hn.herbivores"
"So the Demin is the seme and the pineapple character over there is the uke ne ~"aki surprised everyone kyoya rushed alway.
Basil  blushed furiously."aki-dono......"
Mukuro seemed uneffected by the statement not really.
"Kufufufu~who is that pineapple? "
_________________sorry aki good luck ________________________
"How could you do this to an girl ne~"aki purred in female mode, an tiny bit of tears on the edge of his eyes.
"Not working "commented mukuro.
I sweat dropped
Basil sweatdropped
Aki 'tch'ed
"Kufufufu~ tsunayoshi-kun I'll be going.....and get me out of jail some way I'm counting on you~"mukuro said his illusion fading always "and chrome will probably be coming soon~"
"Wasn't she with you?"
"Kufufu~ she managed to avoid suspicion "
"Okay"I said remembering the alliance request from vendice, wow maybe my current work is actually useful somehow."I've already have an way to do that"
"Kufufu~"
Mukuro was nowhere to be seen.
"Tsunayoshi-dono"Basil nudged taunas shoulder.
"Time"aki nudged the other.
I looked at Basil then at aki.
Since when did aki get her school bag!?!??
Then I glanced at my watch 6:50
"HIEEEEREE WERE GOONG TO BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled panicking  yet smiling so nogistic .

I miss the old times.......
_____________________________________________________________________
Me lazy
CHAOS