Target 8: where the story starts

Like the titile said ,this is probably where the story starts........

For me that is XD

DISCLAIMER: I spppppyyyyy ~ hints of tsuna x Kyoko.......sorry but I don't own....if I did tsuna won't be confessing to Kyoko but to reborn or hibari..........

__________________________________________________________

"basil, I'm asking you to help me on this 'quest for mirror of truth..........."

"Ne ~!NE ~! HOW ABOUT ME "

"Um.........why would thee ask me on an mission ?the last time thee asked me ,thy was asked to destroy the 15th strongest familigia in the east west ...is thy ' mirror ' that important ?"

"Just my intuition"
"ILL HELP NE~?"
"Aki!!!stop that! "
"Ne ~"aki sulked
"Thy intuition?then I shall help thee tsunayoshi-dono"
"Ne ~me?"
"No aki, no "tsuna turned to aki "wait till mukuro comes and tutors you, even though I doubt he'll help you with much at least he can help you with your mist flames a little, as you are right now you're still.....ummm too naive and..... yea I guess"tsuna explained to aki trying not to use the word weak after akis countainsly ne ~ne ~s.
"I agree with tsunayoshi -dono, aki-dono you shouldn't tag along, thee isn't an child's game, the Mafias no place for the young"Basil said trying to stop the conversation and getting over with it already.
Tsuna mentally facepalmed
"Basil ,your the same age as me ne ~"aki countered carefully
"Ah-ahhh yea but me and tsunayoshi-dono has more experience......"Basil shuttered shooting aki an glare that said 'cmon tsuna is getting annoyed'sensing that ski got the message Basil's glare softened
"About the other world again ne~ fine ill wait for this mukuro and chrome character to arrive "aki concluded ,unsatisfied but not pressing the conversation furthur for he dosent want to see 'sadistic tsuna ' which ,by the way has been comimg out more often lately.
'Thanks' Basil than sended aki an smile.
'I was just saving my life and......welcome.'akis blushed face messaged back.
"Aww that's so sweet of you guys Kay now let's go "tsuna cut Basil and aki off.
Aki pouted
Basil sighed.
"Hai tsunayoshi-dono,bye aki-dono."
"Bye aki!!! "
"Bye tsuna ,Basil, ne ~"
------------------------------
Tsuna sneaked through the faile familigia base which an Basil following his trail.
"Tsunayoshi-dono!"Basil whispered queitly as tsuna peaked through an corner to see 5 guards.
Tch
This area just has to be better guarded than the others.
"Tsunayoshi -Dono!!!!"
"Sush"treathened tsuna.
The last thing he wanted was for somebody to find him and Basil ,only to be beatened up which might most likely lead to an annoying and unavoiding set of alarms.
"But tsunayoshi-dono!".Basil now said barely an whisper.
"What ?"tsuna replied back hoping for Basil to finally shut up.
"Look"Basil's tone sent back into an quiet whisper.
Basil then pointed one of his index fingers toward the ceiling.
Tsuna looked at the end of Basil's finger.
There on the ceiling, an safe?
"Basil,"tsuna looked at Basil
Basil nodded.
Tsunas eyes turned orange.
Now in hdwm, tsuna flew up to the safe in the cieling and started to break the lock.

"Ugh!"tsuna grunted "why is this luck so layered ?!?"

"Tsunayoshi-dono is thy lock really that hard?shall I help?"

"Yes ,please do"

Basil looked up at the lock and then looked at his bommering like weapon, metal edge.
Tsuna saw Basil's movement and started panicking.
"Wait!!!!!!! Basi—"
Too late.
The metal edge already.......
BOOM
Tsuna back, succeeding in avoiding the explosion but really, if there anything in that safe.....
after the explosion died down guards started rushing forward.
"Why would you do that Basil?!?!"
"........tsunayoshi-dono"
Aannndddd so the alarms went off, guards were beaten half to death, aaannnnddddd yea.
-----after the guards R.I.P-------
tsuna spared no time getting onto the safe which turned out to be a room, an huge white opened space with nothing besides an normal sized mirror designed with golden trimming. It was like an other mirror except for the fact that it was cracked.
"So thee is thy truth mirror"Basil said after as tsuna took no time to rush toward the mirror.
When tsuna got his hands on the mirror an figure appeared before him.
"Hello my name is Aurora "an high pitched voice said."I'm the faile familigias mist guardian."
"Um....hi "tsuna said waving his hand and then gesturing to Basil that theyre escaping.
"So basically...... "Aurora containued not realizing the gesturing between the two on front of her."I'd like you to you please not take the mirror."
"Umm sorry can't "tsuna yelled as he started to run off.
"Wait!"Aurora growled pulling tsunas flying black cloak resulting I'm tsuna stopping in his tracks. "Look into the mirror "
"No" tsuna whispered knowing quiet well the results and ability of the said mirror."why should I? Besides aren't you suppose to be stopping me from stealing the mirror instead?"
Aurora then shoked her head of blond hair and smirked "no.."
After Aurora's recent action, she then forced tsunas face onto the mirror.
"The prince's orders are absolute!!! "Aurora then screeched breaking her elegent cover. "Just look into the mirror already!!! "Man talk about bipolar.....
As tsuna came face to face with the mirror an voice came out.
"You're afraid that you won't ever have the same relationship with your friends,no family ever again "
The voice snickered sounding amused as Aurora lifted her lipd into an slight but confused smile.
"I don't know what's with the same relationship things but I finished my missions, now scram!"Aurora then disappeared leaving an shakened tsuna, of course taling the mirror with her.
"Tsunayoshi-dono........ " an upset Basil whispered, as suddenly an new hord of gaurds came in. It was no doubt that tsuna was breaking down and Basil was obviously smart enough to see that.
----after more poor guards and getting out of the base.----------
Arriving Basil's house, tsuna was about to head always toward his own house when Basil said
"Its ok..... tsunayoshi-dono...thee are thou sky........"
"Thanks"tsuna whispered back with an smile, fweling a little better.
"Thank you basil-kun..." tsuna whispered as an tear rolled down his cheaks,using the -kun he uses nowadays only when he egys emotional."really thank you......"

Basil shooked his head.
"By the way, call me tsuna ,sont i keep telling you!?!?"
"Hai, tsunayoshi-dono.."
"Tsuna"
"Hai!tsunayosh-tsunayo-tsunay—tsunayo—tsuna-dono"basil said after many tries
Tsuna smiled once more and headed off.
-----------------------------------
Tsuna got home, not saying 'im back' and up his room .
Opening his dpor he saw an sight hes been wanting to see for an long while now, if not in an foul mood tsuna would've already gotten into hdwm now.
In front of him was an certain albino munching on an pack of marshmallows.
"By a ku ran ~ here to execute your death sentence~?"went an certain brunet.
Byakuran felt another one of those familiar creepy feeling but never less kept his usual smile."mou ~tsunayoshi-kun~ you know that I didn't. "
Byakurans smile just got wider "in fact I'm here to clear it."
An question mark (like this ❓ ) appeared on tsunas head.
Clear his death sentence....?well now that's an good joke.
Byakuran started to smile wider as he entered another one of his 'other dimension stuffs'
"Wait!byakuran—"yelled tsuna
too late...
Byakuran gone............
As tsunas previous mood decided to push him down again,tsuna closed his eyes and felt his face start to fall into that fluffy softness of his pillow.
As tsuna fell face down on his pillow, tsuna noticed that underneath his was no pillow. It was another kind of fabric.
It was an nogistic feeling.
Sitting up and opening his eyes, tsunas pupils were meet with an fedora with an yellow strip around it.
Tsuna felt tears pour down his face. At that moment tsuna felt an huge weight lifted up off him.(as byakuran also felt an death sentence lifted off him)
"Thanks byakuran..."
That night tsuna cries himself to sleep with one word in his head
'Reborn'
__________________________________
Wow done! For some reason that chapter felt especially lame.......oh well...! I guess next chapter Its actually going to be like yea you know!!!!!! (Nah you don't )
Kay...let's say that next chap is the daily life arc.
And yea I know I was lazy and that really felt rushed..XD and yea BTW I'm also awful at fighting scenwa so don't expect much
CHAOS!!!