Target12:The Rain

Hihi yuki here again!!!!
Thank you guys so much!!!!! The views just reached 1k....OMG so happy thank you so much!!
I'm usually not one to care about views and focuses more on votes but that k.... that k is just so....
(XD)
DISCLAIMERS: don't own khr...but I have my fantasies.... you know ~those with reborn and tsuna kissing and hibari with mukuro having their own secert moments while takeshi and hayato cuddle together in an bed with pink blankets.
Fantasies are wonderful ~aren't they?
___________________________________
Reborns P.O.V
Tch iemitsu is an idiot.
Isn't dame-tsuna suppose to be the cute little brunet that couldn't hurt an fly?
Yea an harmless little brunet who pushes his own siblings down the stairs.
Its common knowledge that pushing people down stairs can cause even death.
And what's with the kind and obvious mother?
So kind that the harmless little brunet got away with almost killing his siblings.
I guess it's just luck that bakila is still alive.
And isn't bakila suppose to be beautiful girl that's never showed interest in any boys?
With lustful eyes? Hardly
And ahoshi? (The loner lion-San!!! Ah I'm using ur idea is that oki? Just couldn't help it... )polite and kind with a little bit of temper? More like rude.
Dame-tsuna's behavior is unacceptable, even in the Mafia one shouldn't harm his own family. Neverless blood family.
Kila and hoshi's behavior might be changeable........ afterall I am reborn there's more than one meaning to my name.
If I could fix dino then kila and hoshi would be no problem.
But dame-tsuna is an problem, good thing he wasn't chosen as boss.
Vongola doesn't need an worse reputation next generation.
(Kufufufu~ how he has no idea )
Either way....... this family is an HUGE mess.
I took out my work phone, flipping it open I dailed in an few number.
"Gokudera hayato?I want you to come to namimori Japan to test the new decimo and decima."
"Hai!reborn-San"
Beep
Smoking bomb hayato would probably be here in an few days.I went up the stairs.
Wait?
Dame-tsuna already went out? What time?
Is he---- no he wouldn't.
"Leon"I said, Leon didn't come out,ever since I came to this house Leon had been for some reason............... mad at me?
(Leon has his memories since he's not human, BTW is Leon even an he?)
Leon still obeys my every command but he's been hesitating.
Its really weird.
"Whats wrong Leon?"I asked.
Leon just stepped out.
He turned into an hammer as I walked into the twins rooms.
"Wake up!! Ahoshi!bakila! "I yelled.
"5 more minutes"maoned hoshi while kila just woke up without any complains.
"Then I'm going to wake you up vongola style"I said felling nogistic, have I been in this situation before??
It feels really nice, only if this this doesn't feel really off.
I raised the Leon hammer and without any mercy I started to torture ahoshi while bakila just took her clothes and started to change in the bathroom.
Does Nana know about her families situation?If so, this so very wrong.
A big mystery.
But there's nothing that the worlds best hitman can't solve.
----------------------------------
Tsuna's P.O.V
There's still an hour before school.with nothing to do basil, Aki,and me just sat on the park minding our own business.(which by the way is nothing)
"Kyoya just left like that ,so cold"I sighed getting up from one of the benchs in the park "guess we'll just have to wait for chrome now"
"I never thought that the demon was gay"Aki said getting up after basil.
"He's not"I smiled"he's just pinapplesexual "
"Pinapplesexual...."basil sweat dropped.
Aki smiled"wow...that's intense"
"By the way why did you do that before "aki asked.
Basil started blushing like an tomato.
I smirked ignoring aki's questions and basils protests "Anyways, let's go back into akis house I didn't bring any bentos yet and I don't think any of the restaurants in town is going to sell anything to me"
Basil nodded
Aki just hummed alway into his house.
(Inside The house )
Aki took put his keys and unlocked his apartmemt door upon entering the house he tripped on something.
Another box
An long one this time.
Smelling the strong marshmallow flavor coming from it, i imediatly knew who sended it
"What now "i mumbled.
Basil followed from behind me and peeked at the box.
"Tsuna, thou box is from byakuran-dono right?could it be another one of those items? "
"Chances are yes."I replied "let's open it "
Hearing that Basil took out his boomerang like Weapon out and started to cut the outlining tape.
"Do you bring that with you everywhere? "I sweat dropped.
Basil just nodded.
"He better not do the same trick again"I mumbled.
"What?"aki looked at me curiously as Basil opened The box.
Basil opened the box to see another box....
I sighed, Basil opened the next box meeting an next box...
"I'm going to make the bentos, good luck Basil "I said frustrated at byakurans antics and headed toward the kitchen .
----------(after some opening)---------------