Virgo's Secret <Part 3>

<The next day>

I waddled back to school like an idiot. You can't blame me! Yesterday was horrible! Of course, until I met SkyBird and Leo.... Their nice! Not to mention my friends!

Capricorn, Taurus, and Pisces was waiting for me by the school entrance.
"Virgoooooo! You came!" Pisces shouted.
"Yup! How can I leave my friends behind?" I punched her playfully.
"We thought you would quit school because of what happened!" Taurus whined.
"Nope! I'm stuck here. So too bad." I laughed.
Capricorn gave me a kind smile and I returned the smile gratefully.
"Boy are you lucky!" Pisces whispered to me.
"Huh?"
"Well, of course you know, Capi has a crush on you....."
"WHAT?!"
"Isn't it obvious?"
"HOW COME I NEVER KNEW?!"
"Your so stupid sometimes."

"Hey! Whatcha talking about?" Capricorn came walking towards us.
"Um..... Nothing!" Pisces mumbled and blushed.
Oooooohhhhhhhhhh! I seeeeeeeeee!
Pisces likes Capricorn!!!!!
OMG!
Ooooooooooo! Can't wait to spread the rumour!
Pisces either read my mind or just knew me too well cause she gave me this nasty glare then went back to smiling at Capricorn.
I hatched a evil plan in my mind, "Hey Capricooooorrrrrnnnnn! Did you know that Pisces lov-"
Pisces kicked me 5 meters away then went back to talking as if nothing happened.
Taurus gave me a 'that's why I don't mess with Pisces look' which looked more like a choking frog. How I knew that was a 'that's why I don't mess with Pisces look'?
That's forever a mystery.

"Yo! ViVi!" Someone called out.
It took me awhile to figure out who da heck would have a stupid name like ViVi, and another long time to figure out which idiot just called me ViVi.
"Leo?!" I growled unintentionally.
"Huh. What did I do?" Leo gave me a lion pup look.
"Errrrrr um nothing. Just nothing." I said while blushing nervously.
"Alllllllrighhttttt......"
"Yeah, um I hafta go. Bye." And I grabbed Pisces and Taurus and ran off.
Screw my cruddy life.

As I went around the hallway, I tried my best to avoid Gemini. But by the powers of Narnia, she's always like.... There.
She's always there wherever I am. Stalker.
And guess WHAT?! Screw my horrible life. I'm stuck sitting beside her for the rest of the year. AND my locker is beside her's. AND I got partnered up with her for a HUGE project that she didn't even bothered to work on. AND Taurus and Pisces are at the other end of the world. And by that, I mean the other end of the classroom. Which is basically the other end of the world. Each time I wanna talk to them, I gotta, stand up, pack up my traveling gear, make a huge dramatic scene about going to where they are sitting, and make sure to avoid the evil dark monster. Which is Gemini of course.
It eventually became a fun game. I would imagine myself "slaying the dragon" or "slaughtering the beast" when I walk over to Taurus and Gemini.
BTW. Gemini and Taurus are SITTING BESIDE EACH OTHER.
Screw life.

Oh, andddddd alsoooooo, Leo and Cap are sitting behind me. Which makes me even more uncomfortable.
Screw life.

"Mommmmm! I'm homeeeeee!"
I trashed my backpack and fell asleep on the fridge. Hey..... Don't call me weird! Did ya ever try sleeping on a fridge? EXACTLY! Try it! And if ya get in trouble, Not. My. Prob.
"Hey honey! I'm busy teaching Aries the difference between a butterfly and a nuclear bomb! I'll talk to you later!"
I sighed. Aries's life seems so easy. Being home-schooled and all. Like, how I would love to trade lives with him and spend my whole day learning the difference between a butterfly and some nuclear bomb. Sighhhhh.

I got bored and opened my laptop, surprised I got 2 more comments from SkyBird....

SkyBird posted:
Hey PinkLily! School may be tough for you but hang on! Good things will happen!

Huh. Wtf. He's starting to remind me of those lame fortune cookies where they would give these cheesy or confusing messages that makes no sense. Like: You will find true love in front of you. I actually got that once. ONCE. And I found a half eaten chocolate bar in front of me. Ok! Ok! Fine. That chocolate bar was reallllllllyyyyy good! So yes, I would propose to the chocolate bar if I haven't ate it.
Another time I got a message saying "Beware". Wow. Helpful. Beware of what? Beware of Aries? Beware of man-eating Sharks? Beware of Pineapples? (Yes. Pineapples are HIGHLY dangerous! I nearly died once! SO BEWARE OF DA PINEAPPLES!!)
I started freaking out cause I thought something REALLY bad was gonna happen.
But nooooooo. That day went PERFECT. The teacher forgot about the math test we were supposed to have, we got cake and ice cream, my mother came home with a box of candy, Aries fell off a swing and ate a squirrel (Long story) and everything went fine.
So I ended up freaking over nothing.

Back to SkyBird. What da heck does he mean by "School maybe tough"?! Like he knows. And what in the world does "Good things will happen" mean. Like.....maybe Aries won't bother me for a day? And how can SkyBird be so sure?

I too tired to figure all that stuff out and plus Aries just opened the fridge door, nearly knocking me down, and it's getting freezing cold.

Ya know what? I'm gonna go sleep on the TV. Goodnight.

..... Yeah.... I know...... It's been awhile since I updated......
Hehe, this time I decided to make the characters look a little different than you "usually" expect......
So.....er......yeah......😋