LIBI IS BAAAAACKKKKKK

HEYYYYYYYYY GUYYSSSSSSSSSSSS

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

IM FINALLY BACK FROM PEI/NOVA SCOTIA/ I FORGOT WHERE ELSE I WENT TO!!!!! (I forgot to mention where I was going before but that didn't really matter...... Unless you're a.... Dun dun dun.... STALKER *cough cough Scorpio*)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Zodiacs: *grooooooaaaaaannnnnnsssss*

Author: What???.....

Aries: Great. She's here to murder us again.
Gemini: This is definitely.... ZODIAC abuse.
Libra: *sighs* Even Pink fluffy unicorns can't cheer me up now...
Capricorn: And here I thought j finally got a week of peace and Vocaloid...
Sagi: ........ *ready to commit suicide*
Taurus: AUTHOR YOU FORGOT TO FEED ME!!!!!!!
Aquarius: *drowned herself*
Leo: *died because he couldn't use the washroom for the last week cause Author forgot to leave behind the washroom keys*
Scorpio: *already left for the Underworld*
Cancer: *crying beside Alter Cancer*
Pisces: *ready to snipe Alter Cancer*
Virgo: Guys what wrong- *sees Author* AHHHHH THE WORLDS OVER AGAIN

Author: Thanks for the warm welcome guys....

ANOTHER RANDOM MINI STORIES TIME:

Zodiac RANTS about the Author:

Aries: *still can't beat Luigi in Mario kart* SCREW THIS, SCREW LIFE, LUIGI WILL DIEEEEEE, HE WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN!!!! YAHOO IM FIRST- *gets hit by Spiny Shell <aka blue shell of death>* THIS IS YOUR FAULT AUTHOR!

Taurus: LIKE, SHE FORGOT TO FEED ME FOR THE LAST WEEK. I NEARLY DIED!!! I CALL ATTEMPT MURDERERRR!!! SUE THE AUTHOR!!! (Author: Dude, all you had to do was get up and walk 2m to the fridge)
Gemini: *murderous look* *no words need to be said here*
Cancer: *partying for 7 days straight* *saw Author* *went back to crying*
Leo: THAT IDIOT, SHE FORGOT TO GIVE US THE KEYS TO THE WASHROOM, BEDROOM, AND OUTSIDE!! WE WERE ALL LEFT TO DIE.... (Author: I admit, that was partly my fault....)
Virgo: *somehow escaped and never to be seen again* *whispers* The thug life chose me.......
Libra: A-a-a-a-author stole my pet Unicorn... *dies*
Scorpio: *wipes fake tears* Author trapped me in the UnderWorld for a week and I didn't get to see Cancer for a WHOLE week. (Author: *ahem* Your stalking camera)
Sagi: *dead* *spirit is here to haunt Libi* You will dieeeeee......
Capricorn: She. Turned. Off. The. Wifi. For. A. Whole. Week. No. Pokemon. Go. Rip.
Aquarius: Mermaids......unicorns....dragons....reapers... *hallucinating*
Pisces: THANK YOU AUTHOR, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE WITHOUT SCORPIO! GOD BLESS!!!! AND I STILL HATE YOU! (Author: That's the nicest thing I heard all day)

Zodiac RETURN TO THE BEACH!:

Aries: Trying to kill the 'ocean' only to nearly drowned in a huge wave
Taurus: Sorta murdered the ice cream bar owner and now eating everything
Gemini: TRYING to relax and fails. Decides making pitfalls in the sad is a lot more fun especially watching people fall in
Cancer: Still too scared of the water.... *throwing up rainbows in the corner*
Leo: Still laughing like crazy at Scorpio for believing him
Virgo: Walking around showing off her beautiful swimsuit and doesn't want to ruin it by going into the water. Ends up tripping and getting it covered in sand.
Libra: Chasing imaginary Unicorns
Scorpio: Got tricked into kicking a crab because Leo told him it'll make Cancer like him more. Now has a crab clinging onto his foot. Dying.
Sagi: Made a GIANT sand castle with Capricorn and now is pretending to be the Queen
Capricorn: Helped Sagi make a GIANT sand castle and now ended up being Queen Sagi's butler
Aquarius: Swam too far and got eaton by a shark....
Pisces: Trying to help Cancer and is now rainbow coloured....