War through Time <Author is MENTAL>

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!😰😓😰
There. I apologized before the story! Now it won't be my fault if you guys all faint from this VERY cringe-worthy story. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IM PUBLISHING THIS!

Here's the good news: I'll be publishing another ZodiChat, Finishing Virgo Secrets <Cause I got some good ideas> And writing A Mere Game VERY SOON!😊

Here's the bad news: You might die from reading this VERY bad story before having a chance to read Virgo Secrets and the others....😥👿💀

I've warned you.....
And I'm totally fine if you just choose NOT to read this!
*Also please note. Cancer is a BIT mental here
😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

I stumbled my way back to the prison, tripping over wood trunks and small animals who were scavenging for food at night.
Yea yeah I know, it's a bad idea to go to the prison at night. But I HAD to go!
I ran up to the prison gates and took out the key Pisces gave me, fiddling with it.
The clinging sounds probably woke up Scorpio, who was protecting ViVi and sleeping with her, rocking her and singing quietly a song I didn't know.
I must ask him to sing it to me one day!
Scorpio made eye contact with me and gave me a mini glare as he mouthed the words 'Go home! You'll get hurt!'.
I glared back at him and mouthed the words 'STUPIDDDD (Or Baka)! I'm saving you!!!'
I finally opened the gate, but the door was fairly small, enough for the younger prisoners. ViVi woke up and looked at the opening with wide eyes of amazement.
Freedom.

All the younger kids woke up and ran through the small door, cheering for freedom when they finally got. I put a finger to my lips trying to tell them to quiet down as the noise slowly died down.
As the last prisoner came out, who was Scorpio, I pointed to my house and signalled all the kids to go to my house for safety. All the kids slowly tip-toed to my house, trying to stay as quiet as they can. The guards thankfully were on the other end of the prison so they couldn't see the great escape.
I sighed happily. Finally my mission is complete.
I started wondering what exactly was my mission... To save Scorpio? But why him..?
I knew Pisces would be happy with me. But on the other hand how can an animal feel anything towards humans other than hatred? We destroyed their homes.
ViVi was slower than the others as her leg was wounded, probably from a bomb.
She struggled along as the other kids ran on ahead.
Just as all the kids arrived at my house, ViVi tripped on a trash can that I was too lazy to collect. The trash can smashed the ground and created a explosive sound that rang across the neighbourhood. All the kids instantly became quiet.
Footsteps.... Someone is coming!!!!

I ran to the door and searched for the keys to my house.
I must have dropped it on my way back!! SO STUPID AND CARELESS!
I smashed the door with a push kick and swore quietly under my breathe, hopefully the kids didn't see me.... I'm seriously a bad example to follow.
All the kids scrambled inside, pushing and hitting each other to get upstairs. They probably think that the upstairs is most likely the safest place right now..., but nowhere is safe. Safety doesn't exist in a world of death.

Just as we all thought it was safe, we heard noises coming from below us... Metal clinging and solders running.
How did they get in?
I cursed again, STUPID. I smashed the door apart. They pretty much WALKED in.
Scorpio looked at me concerned.., wether that concerned look was because of fear or my stupidity I'm not sure. All I know is.... They are coming. And all I can do now is hide...

The solders raided my house, stopped by my refrigerator and stole all my chocolate gummy bears, then stormed upstairs with their mouths filled with chocolate gummy bears..., and holding up guns (half of the solders held their guns backwards.... Should I warn them?).... And trust me it's a LOT scarier in real life then I've described it!
I screamed in anger, "HEY MY CHOCOLATE GUMMY BEA-"
Scorpio facepalmed himself and put his hand over my mouth. I looked at him weirdly then licked his hand. He made a small shriek then glared at me, "What's wrong with you?! Have you gone insane?!" Scorpio hissed.
I looked him in the eye and realized the horrible mistake I made. Solders swarmed the closet Scorpio and I was hiding in and rapid fired.
The room quickly became a bloody war field of dead corpses and-