ZODIAC PARENTS

Zodiac's opinions...

Interview: Soooo zodiacs.... What do you think of your parents....?

Aries: MY DAD ROCKS! And my mom is a total weirdo....
Taurus: My mom worries tooooooo much! My dad is cool though.....
Gemini: Seriously, they don't care much about me.... I had it rough
Cancer: My mom is overprotective but my dad is just....weird....
Leo: Ohhhhh God.... I prefer to keep my distance with them.....
Virgo: I'm fabulous. Even my parents say so.
Libra: They started this unicorn thingy. Not me.
Scorpio: BEFORE MEETING MY PARENTS, PLEASE NOTE.... I am NOT half devil/demon half human!!!! I am 100% HUMAN!
Sagi: Dear lords. They just LOOOOVE embarrassing me....
Capricorn: Don't care about them.
Aquarius: My parents are very forgetful.... Otherwise I love them!
Pisces: My mom's too obsessed with cheerleading and my dad's too obsessed with Star Wars......

Fathers:

Aries's Dad: Phsh, Why is Aries so kind to everyone?! He needs to GROW UP and learn to be stronger!

Taurus's Dad: HEY TAURUS, WANNA GO TO A BUFFET NEXT WEEK?! YES?! WE MUST GO!! AND AFTER THAT LETS VISIT THE ICE CREAM FACTORY-

Gemini's Dad: Gemini, go fetch me some juice.... And turn in the TV for me.... Where's my coffee and unicorn?..... *Gemini: MOM!!! DAD IS TREATING ME LIKE HIS SLAVE AGAIN!*

Cancer's Dad: If only I had a harem when I was a kid...... Cancer... I'm so proud of you *crying fake tears*

Leo's Dad: LOOK AT MY LITTLE BOY, ALL GROWN UP! How old are you now? 8? *Leo: I'm 13...... And I just visited you yesterday.....*

Virgo's Dad: Virgo! You look beautiful like always!! *Author: Ermmmm what are you trying to do.... Flirting with your own daughter......? How desperate are you.....?*

Libra's Dad: HEY LIBRA, TIME TO SING OUR ANTHEM AGAIN! PINK FLUFFY- *Libra: Only I GET TO SING IT! You sound like a dying walrus!!!*

Scorpio's Dad: Scorpio....what in the world are you doing in the human world....?!?! Come join your family back in the Underworld *cough cough creeps*

Sagi's Dad: Sagi!!! *hugs* Long time no see! You should visit your family more often! We're worried about you! *Sagi: Daaaaad.... Stop embarrassing meeeee!!!*

Capricorn's Dad: Yo, hey Cap! Wassup! Your mother and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow! See ya! *Capricorn: Leave me alone.*

Aquarius's Dad: OMG HEY AQUA! Look how much you've grown!!! *Please note Aqua DID NOT grow at all since the last time she met her parents*

Pisces's Dad: Dear lords..... Why is my kid so over obsessed with Cancer..... My child, I warn you..... All kind people have a dark side to them...... DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDEEEEE.... even though they have cookies...

Mothers:

Aries's Mom: Please Aries... Don't grow up to be like your dad.... I really don't want the world to be destroyed. Not until I finish the next season of Fairy Tail....

Taurus's Mom: TAURUS YOU'RE GONNA GET DIABETESSSSSSS!!! YOU MUST EAT __ SERVINGS OF VEGETABLES EVERY DAY! DID YOU DO THAT?!

Gemini's Mom:
*Gemini: Mommmm I'm cold*
Put on some clothes.
*Gemini: Mommmmm I'm hungry*
Go scavenge for food
*Gemini: Mommmmm I'm hot*
Take of some clothes
*Gemini: Mommmmm I'm still hot*
Go rip off your skin or something

Cancer's Mom: Are you alright?! Did you get hurt?! Are you sick?! You're fine right?! You like skinnier then yesterday!!! Are you sure you're alright?!

Leo's Mom: Leo!!! How are you doing?! You look healthy! How's your friends?! Did you change your underwear??? *Leo: Goodbye.*

Virgo's Mom: OMG VIRGO WHAT DID YOU USE FOR YOUR EYELINERS?! *Virgo: I don't waste my time and money on makeup......*

Libra's Mom: PINK CUTEEEE LIBRACORN DANCING ON ELEPHANTS!!!!! *Libra: PLEEEEEASE mom! That only happened once!*

Scorpio's Mom: You should stay with your friends! Seriously, act more human-like! Don't let them know!

Sagi's Mom: Look Sagi! Remember these pics of when you first ate a lemon??? *Sagi: MOOOOOM..... STOOOOOOPPPPP*

Capricorn's Mom: Cheerios Cap! See ya next year! *Capricorn: That's what you said LAST year.*

Aquarius's Mom: Wow Aqua.... Did you dye your hair black....? *Aqua: My hair was ALWAYS black!*

Pisces's Mom: YOU CAN DO IT PISCES! DEFEAT SCORPIO! *Wearing cheerleading outfit*