Virgo's Secrets <Part 4>

I woke up the next morning, with Justin Bieber songs suck in my head. Or was it?......😶
I stretched and then fell off TV and found MY BROTHER listening to JB SONGS!!!!!
"WHAT DA HECK ARIES!!?!!?!?!?? TURNED THAT CURSED MUSIC OFFFFF!!! (No offence to JB fans if there are any.....)" I screeched at him.
"Oh, yo, hey sis! You dooooooooo realize it's 11:00am rightttttt? And you doooooooo realize your school starts at 8 rightttttttt?" Aries smirked😏.
Huh? What? Does that mean I'm EXTREMELY EARLY? Oh waittttttttt....
"ARIESSSSSSSS HOW COULD YOUUUUU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UPPPP?!" I screamed while running upstairs.
I closed my eyes and took out the first 2 things I found, who cares what they were. I jumped into the shower while brushing my teeth and eating hotdogs at the same time.
Heyyyyyy! Have you ever tried hotdogs for breakfast? Exactly.
I then ran to school with my backpack and threw everything in my locker.
Finally, I got to my class, just in time. Sorta.

"Virgo. How come your so late?" My teacher called Mr. Kwjdjksjjcjsjjej (or so that's how I pronounce his name)  asked me.
The whole class stared at me, waiting for one of those typical excuses like "My alarm clock broke" , or "I was practicing my invisibility skills, so I WAS here", or " I was thrown out a window and landed in the South Pole where Santa asked me if I can help him make some sweet sugary noodles for his unicorn named Bob🦄🍜."
I just stuck with the truth, "Ya, you see, I fell asleep on the TV and my brother didn't wake me up."
My classmates gave me a weird look, I could already see someone adding me to the lame excuse list.
"Alright. But I'm still seeing you after school." Mr. Kwidjiejfhjdjdi snapped, and then shooed me back to my seat.
Wow. How rude. At least I was telling the truth!

The rest of the class was as boring as hell. Wait. I forgot. School is hell.
Gemini gives me this creepy glare every time I get 1 meter away from her. Which is like all the time, cause I sit beside her.
Taurus and Pisces kept passing me notes like: "What sorta lame excuse was dat?", "I THOUGHTTTTTT YOU DITCHED MEEEEEE ~Pisces", "Woof.", "PINK FLUFFY UNI-CYCLES DANCING ON RAINBOWS🌈!!!!"

*ding Ding DIng DINg DINGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The school bell rang, which means it's time for LUNCHHHHHH! My favourite subject!
I ran to my locker to realize. Oh. My. Gaud. How. Dare. I. Forget. My. Lunch.😱
I waddled over to Taurus and Pisces, who ran me over with a million questions.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEADDDD!"
"WHY'D YOU FALL ASLEEP ON THE FRIDGE?!"
"PINK FLUFFY UNI-CORNNNNNNFLAKES DANCING ON RAINBOWS! (Hah. You thought is was gonna be unicorns. But NOOOOOO. Unicorns are Libra's ONLY😛.)"

I smiled, it was nice to have friends, always cheering me up.
We walked over to a random table at the corner of the cafeteria, then started to eat.
WELLLLLL, not really. THEY started to eat.
"Hey ViVi? Don't you have a lunch?" Taurus asked me.
"Um..... I sorta forgot-"
Before I got to finish my sentence, Leo and Capricorn walked up to our table, smiling.
"Hey Vivly! Glad you came to school today!" Leo gave me a warm smile.😊
"Ya, it......was.....weird......" I replied awkwardly.
Capricorn came to our table and sat beside me, "Virgo, don't you have a lunch?"
"Nope. Forgot." I laughed, even though I was dead hungry.
"Here. Have some of mines!" Leo kindly gave me half of his sandwich.
"Oh, and here's a snack!" Capricorn gave me his brownie.
"You might be thirsty....." Taurus beamed and kindly gave me her juice.
"Oooo! Don't forget about meeeee!" Pisces gave me her half eaten soup. Which was red. And looked like blood.😒

"Thanks guys! It's really......" I said awkwardly, still staring at the soup Pisces gave me.
Pisces laughed, "No ViVi, that's not blood. I'm not a vampire.😜"
"Oh, whew. You scared me!" I giggled.
We just all sat around laughing the entire time. Before we knew it, lunch was over.
"See ya Vivly!" Leo shouted.
"Bye Virgo!" Capricorn called.
Pisces danced up to me, "See ya next period!"
"PINK FLUFFY UNI-CORNNNNNDOGS DANCING ON RAINBOWS. (Nope. Unicorns are for Libra. I already told ya.😝)" Taurus laughed.
I gave them all a hug, "Yup, thanks a lot guys for getting me through lunch! See ya!"

Then I headed to my locker.

Hey Pebbles! I not dead yet FYI!😋
Finally! Da weekend! And I'm dead tired cause I couldn't sleep last night.😪
Well.......ok......um.........I don't know how to talk anymore........ So....... Ya.......😜