RESULTS!

😝This is the results to your story! Wish for the best!😝
BTW Message your results!!!!! Did Scorpio beat ya?
ANOTHER NOTE: I am SO NOT writing a choose your own adventure again! This took wayyyyyyy toooooooo longggggggg to makeeee! Sorry for any mistakes in the previous chapter!

Result 1:
You walked away from the game. Hey, it's probably a scam anyways!
You waddled back home bored, and started working on your homework.
You got a email saying you've won 2 tickets to the Carnival! Hey, maybe I can invite Cancer! <Go to Previous Chapter Number 5>
To be CONTINUED!

Result 2:
You ran after Cancer, knowing that you must have reallllllyyyy upset her and she'll never forgive you. Either ways you hafta apologize!
You finally caught up to Cancer, who was crying in the corner of a game booth.
You bent down and sat beside her, "Erm.... Cancer I'm really really sorry about what happened-"
"IM REALLY SORRY!" Cancer exclaimed, catching you off guard, "I sorta overreacted and slapped you! SORRY!"
"No way! It was my fault for surprising you like that!"
"I really liked it! Really!" Cancer wiped away the tears on her face, "I just..-"
"Didn't expect it?"
"Ya..." Cancer grinned, "Maybe we should do it again somewhere NOT beside the washroom?"
"Sure....."
Well..... That turned out weird! But you still beat Scorpio!

Result 3:
You chose not to confess. It's too early for that kinda stuff, Plus you'll probably be rejected anyways. Cancer probably likes Scorpio a lot more.
You and Cancer silently walked off the cart and Cancer joyfully run to the bench where Scorpio was waiting with cotton candy.
Scorpio smirked at you and you realized you lost your only chance.
Scorpio BEAT you again!

Result 4:
You decided to tell the truth. You made the wrong choice to stalk her so you should pay for your crimes.
"I'm sorry Cancer...," you bowed your head down, "I was stalking you because...-"
Cancer looked confused and somewhat annoyed but she gave you a small smile.
"It's fine!" Cancer laughed, "I had many people stalking me before!"
You stared at her awkwardly.
Cancer grinned, "I was actually heading over to the store to buy stuff for our project! Nothing much.... Wanna come along? I'll treat ya to ice cream!"
"YAS!" You happily answered.
You BEAT Scorpio!

Result 5:
You didn't give the Carnival tickets to Cancer. She might reject you anyways....
You walked home and searched up how much you could sell the tickets for.
Turns out they're worth $4 each. You got ripped off.
You collapsed on your bed and decided to go to the Carnival alone and sell the other ticket. During your trip to the Carnival, you saw Scorpio holding hands with Cancer.
Scorpio BEAT you again!

Result 6:
You finally decided to suck it up and confess to her! This is your last chance!
As the cart got closer and closer to the ground, you lightly tapped Cancer on the back, who was laughing and staring outside.
"Huh? Ya?" Cancer turned around and asked you.
You froze for a second, staring and wondering if you made the right choice.
"Cancer.... I lov-"
"RIDES OVER KIDS! GET OUT!" The ride operator shouted at you.
Huh?! You noticed that Libra's shift probably ended and this ***** took over. GROWLS!
Cancer hopped out and tugged you along.
"What were you saying?" Cancer asked when you went out.
"Erm.... I-.... I sorta lov-"
Cancer kissed you lightly on the cheek, "Love ya too..." And then she took off.
You finally BEAT Scorpio!

Result 7:
You walked home in shame for what you did to Cancer. That was rude.
Cancer probably hates you now and you don't really wanna see her again either.
'I guess it's over....' You thought.
Scorpio BEAT ya!