War through Time (Part 2)

I woke up the next morning, feeling happy for once....
But why am I happy? In such a miserable world when all is lost does happiness even exist?
The stray cat from yesterday walked by again, looking at me with..... Interest?
I shook my head and used my hands so show I don't have food anymore. Well, at least nothing edible for cats. The cat swished its tail back and forth as it walked away, probably to its ruined home. Nowhere is same now.
I suddenly felt excitement as I ran through the door, back to the jail where Scorpio was waiting.
Scorpio was already up and already planned what to write before I arrived.
Hey! Glad you came back!
I smiled and scribbled the first thing that came to mind:
Of course I came back! I promised!
I fished through my pocket a brought out a granola bar that I saved for him.
But does that mean I lied to the cat....? Well, what does that matter, it's just an animal. Animals are lucky they don't have to deal with this sorta stuff, they don't understand human feelings.
The second I took out the granola bar, the prisoners all suddenly came rushing towards the fence where I stood, trying to reach the tiny bit of food.

That's when I noticed how skinny they all were, their bones were all showing through the skin. Many were injured and still bleeding and many lost an arm, probably because they were just too hungry. I can't leave them all starving like that... But I don't have much food to even support myself. And what about the other millions of people trapped and hungry. What can I do?
I also noted that Scorpio was the skinniest, unlike the other prisoners who rushed at the sight of food, he sat by the prison walls, just staring.
I didn't know what to do with the bar so I threw it. Some random prisoner girl caught it and offered it to Scorpio. Scorpio shook his head politely and looked away.
I promised myself to find more food, and bring lots of food so Scorpio has a chance to eat. The girl mumbled something to Scorpio and began to split the granola bar into many tiny pieces, one for each prisoner. One bar into 50 tiny pieces.
Scorpio wrote down something and smiled:
ViVi says thank you....
I motioned for him to eat but he shook his head sadly.
He watched pleased as the other prisoners ate their share, a mere crumb but they treasured it as if it was a feast, a feast that they can only dream of.
The stray cat nuzzled my leg while I was watching them through the gate. The cat purred then walked away mysteriously.
Did it thank me? Was it angry that I lied to it?
Well for one thing, I'm not calling him/her an 'it' again. Her name?.....
How about Pisces?.....

I ran home before its dark and realize that I have no food!
I'd already looted my neighbours and the next street may be too far... I have to make sure no one hears or sees me.
I heard a scratching sound by my door and I instantly froze.
'Did they find me already?! Did they see me on my way back?!'
I slowly crawled to the door and looked through the tiny window by the door.
Pisces?!
I opened the door and found Pisces all beaten up and limping.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed out of shock.
When did Pisces get away? She was here by me a second ago! What?!....
Pisces looked at me with one eye, the other eye was clawed out.
She dropped a key on my lap then fainted.
I looked at her and cried. Cried for her bravery. Cried for her sacrifice that shouldn't have been made. Cried for Pisces' death.
I knew what the key was for.
I knew what I have to do.
I knew what the Pisces wanted me to do.
And I will save everyone.

Pisces: Ya thanks Libi! Let the person who LOVES Cancer more die!
Scorpio: *cough cough* Cause you a CAT.
Pisces: WELL AT LEAST IM NOT A PRISONER!
Cancer: SHUUUUUUT UP!
All the Zodiacs: *surprised* Who taught Cancer those words?!

NUUUUUUU! This one chapter story ended up having to be 3 CHAPTERS LONG AND ONE MINI AFTER STORY LONG! 😫😵
Oh, and those Wings of Fire fans out there check out my book Wings of Clover! 😋
It's less depressing.... Actually no never mind that.....
And thanks henies for placing me in Second in her contest! 😆