My type

(Micah's POV)

When I mean damn I mean damn I don't know what I've gotten myself into.  Before me was standing a 6'3 brown skined nigga with deep waves all around his head he had a perfect shape up, he has hazel eyes and long eyelashes and a chiseled distinct jaw line, a beautiful pair of white teeth, he has tattoos all over his upper arms and chest this man got an eight pack (I didn't know those were possible lawd help me) and his biceps were big and flexing. He didn't have no shirt on all he had on was some basketball shorts. All I could think of was the song No Type by Sonyae Elise. I stood there just amazed like God knew exactly what he was doing his DNA was blessed. He was just looking down at me, it looks like his lips are moving...
Him: aye um hello... Hello lil nigga
Me: awe my bad (blushes extremely hard cause when he spoke with that deep voice sent chills down my spine it's like he demanded my attention) um I'm Micah Putt and I'm your new roommate and you are?
Him: its ight. I'm Omar Wills and where yo stuff?
While we were getting all my shit out my car he was joking on me talking bout " Damn this you big ride fo lil dude, What the fuck you do pack yo whole room, We gonna put some yo shit in storage" the last one I didn't take so lightly nun my shit going anywhere. He explains to me how things work around the apartment complex
Omar: so just to let you know off the bat I'm bi and I don't give a fuck if you have a problem you came in my domain. So wat you into?
Mmmmm he dominant and straight forwards and it seem like he gotta bit of thug in him. Why am I attracted to dudes like him ughhh.
Me: I don't have a problem at all( with flirtatious smirk) and that's for me to know and you to find out Mr. Wills.
I decided to play a little game with him to give him a chase to see if he like me cause the way he lookin at me like he undressing me. Ima gonna give him a run for his money. We just sitting here making small talk getting to know each other.
Omar: since we gonna be living together like wats yo fav color, food, what temp do you like the apartment you know talk to me.
Me: well fav colors are red, black, white, purple, and orange, food I like all kinds of food as long as it's good but if I had to pick one meal it would be steak, a baked potato with ranch and A1 sause and some hot wings and with a cold glass of strawberry lemonade I like it really cold it. And what bout you Mr. Wills?
Omar: aye look you gonna have to chill wit that Mr. Wills shit that's my dad just call me O or if you wanna call me anything else(smirks and licks and bites his lip) and my fav color is yellow, I don't have a fav food I'll eat anything that's good and I like it really cold too. So why you here?
I explained to him why and it basically told him I was gay and you should have seen the big kool- aid smile he had on his face i don't know why he ain't finna get it any time soon. So he can get that thought out of his head. So far he a nice dude but we'll see.
O: so why or how you become gay?
Me: I mean I wasn't anything major I just had a felling for this one dude and later in life I made my choice and here I am and all I want to be is happy and and live my life and when I look back on my life I want to be like I did my thang even though I will make mistakes like what human hasn't. All I ask for in life is respect and when you gay you can just sit out here and wait for someone to hand it to you, I gotta get out here and demand it and make my mark and this world so they'll know Micah Putt was here. What bout you why you bi?
O: damn that was powerful youz a feisty lil thang but i like that( grins handsomely) an because it's simple i like boys and girls. People over think living this lifestyle like i ain't no hoe I'm on my search looking for love I'm reay start my lil fam wit my nigga or girl and have 2 children and 2 dogs.
When he said that I didn't care bout anything else I was like he has to be the one I don't believe in love in first sight but I do believe in love once you start to talk and feel a person out. I ain't gonna let him know I fillin him Ima just flirt and see what happen. I know what I want and it's him I hope I ain't moving so fast.
O: you hungry?
Me: yeah.
O: ight let me go changed and we can go wherever you wanna go.
I was so shocked that he wanna take me out when he just met me like 10 hours ago there just sum different bout him but we'll see.
O: ight I'm reay where you wanna go?
Me: is there a Cheddars round here?
We drove in his car I must say it's nice a all black 2010 BMW m5 with white rims and maximum tent. We arrive at Cheddars and got seated and he said order anything I want for a second I thought I was in heaven.
O: tell me bout yo self and why you got all that damn hair. I mean you look fine as hell in all but just wondering.
Me: well I'm 18 y/o my birthday is April 2 I like to have fun, I'm chill/ layed back I love to cook, I used to run track ummm I'm a goofy dude and I'm single. I've been growing it out since I was little and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon. Tell me a little bout you.
O: Koo, I'm 19y/o and my birthday is November 1, I love too cook also I played football and basketball, and I'm single too probably not for long tho.
We ate and laughed the whole night away when he said he was goofy he was not playing. We left the restaurant and went to the store and I got some breakfast food for me to cook him a surprise breakfast in the mourning. I also picked out my favorite fruit pineapples and strawberries.
O: those your fav fruit?
Me: yeah why would you say that?
O: cause nigga I just guessed and you was talking out loud.
He paid for everything and we went pack to the apartment. This has been the best night I've had with someone I've just met. We got back and put up everything he told me he walks round the apartment with only his underwear and I was like I do to and that big kool- aid smile crept on his face. We said our good nights and went into our separate rooms all I could do was think bout him until I fall asleep.