I'm Not Losing You

(O's POV)

~1 week later~

Today is the day we going to see my favorite singer in concert I'm to hyped I love him for this. We're getting dressed and all I could do is just stare at him all I think is that's all me right there. We decided to match with jerseys saying He's mine (mine) I'm his (his) and some khaki joggers and our cocaine white air forces and our diamond fangs. We got done getting dressed I pulled him into my arms really tight so he can't get away.
Micah: quit playing before I put it on you so good I'll have ya ass in a coma.
Me: shid I wouldn't mind.
He hit me on my chest and I let him go and I walked out the house with him. We drove in my car and we got to the arena in to time. We parked the car and went straight up to the font of the line. Once we got in I was walking to the to the seats but he pulled me back stage and I was like I know this nigga did not but he did he looked up at me and smiled. We went back to this room until the show started. I felt like a lil kid he put hand on my knee to calm me down but then brushed my dick. Ever since last week when he told me I can't get no more ass until we take our trip he's been teasing me and like soon ima just take it.
Me: shawty quit playing with me before I just take it ( he rolled his eyes and I pulled him into my lap and started kissing all over his neck I stopped when I heard that voice start singing ) move nigga the show starting.
Toni Braxton: how's everyone doing tonight I hope you're ready for a great show tonight ( I know what y'all are thinking Toni well hell yeah she bad 48 lookin all good and her voice is just iconic ) I was hoping to hear the so let's get this show started.
She started singing and get voice sent chills down my spine. I looked over to Micah and he knew almost all the lyrics to the songs. We continued to dance as her sung beautifully. The concert over and I was getting ready to leave until he told me to sit down I looked at him crazy at first then I did. Like 10 min later there was a knock on the door and the person walked in and I was just like noway it was Toni. Micah got up and hugged her I was just like how in the hell.
Toni: this must be Omar he's very handsome.
Me: ( did she just called handsome OMG ) how do you know each other?
Toni: well Micah actually helped me with a photo shoot I recently just did and it turned out awesome and it took off from there.
After we talked for awhile then we left and went home. When we got home we stripped and went straight to the shower. The whole time I kept tryin to get him to give me some but it didn't work. We got out and put underwear on and went downstairs to chill in the basement. I was watching watching the football game while he laying on my lap on his phone paying me no attention. The game was over pretty quick and he was sleep so I carried him up to our room laid him I'm the bed and cuddled next to him getting comfortable.

~Next week~

Me and Micah are going on our I guess you can say honeymoon but we just call it a lil vacation to Hawaii. I was making sure we had everything we needed while he put the bags in the car. He came back in told me everything was ready and we locked the door and on our was to the Airport. We got there and we checked out bags and went through security the normal stuff then we took our seats. Micah was on his phone so I took it which was a mistake cause he talked my head off just to annoy me until he went to sleep. I just looked down at him and chuckled then kissed his forehead and went to sleep myself. Micah woke me up just as happy as he could be jumping all over me and shit. We get off the plane to get our stuff and go get our rental car so we can go to the hotel/resort place we booked hopefully it looks like its did on the website. While we were driving we were talking bout all the things we've planned to do.

(Micah's POV)

We arrived at the place we'll be staying at and it was better looking than the website. We got all the bags out into the lobby while O checking us in I wanted to go check out the scenery. And I can say it is beautiful I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist so I turn around to this 6'3 fine ass nigga.
Me: damn bae you so damn fine what you wanna do now we here ( I gave him this look that made him pick me up carried me through the lobby on the elevator all the way to our room ) what the hell.
O: shawty you already know what I'm tryin to do................ Come on its been how long........... A week that's just too long.
Me: OK only off you act good then maybe tonight.
We got into a straddling position on the bed and his hand kept slipping into my jeans. We just tongue fucked the hell out each other I was sucking on his until he pulled away slowly which had me blushing. We decided to unpack and called in room service after we finished I started to kiss all on his sweet spots.
O: chill bae I'm watching the game ( I got up off him and stripped naked right in front of him his eyes were glued to me and I saw his dick get hard I started to walk away until he grabbed my arm ) baby where you goin.
Me: I'm going to lay in the bed to let you finish watching the game OK.
O: fuck that game damn bae you look good ( while holding my ass he kissed up and down all over my neck which had me weak in the knees ) you like that don't you.
This nigga knows exactly how to get me. After we we had sex we just cuddled. We be having moments where we just be looking into each others eyes and we don't say nothing and we make each other hearts beat faster. Then we fell asleep with the covers half over us.