It's All Yours

( Micah's POV)

Today is our house warming party and I haven't been feeling good for the past week I've been throwing up, I've been hungry, I have weird mood swings and I can barely get any sleep. O has been by my side but doesn't know what's wrong with me either before the party starts he's taking me to the doctors to see what's wrong with me. We both threw on our Nike jogging suits and Nike sandals and I just put my hair into a messy bun. We drove in his car before I go to sleep I tell him to wake me up when we get there. It only felt like I got 5 mins of sleep on a 30 min drive. We be got out and went to get checked in but from time to time I would be in the bathroom throwing up before it was time to go back there. We were in the room and the doctor was asking me what was wrong and he was just writing down everything I said.
Doctor: well these is a very normal sighs that will go away if you drink more water by the end of the day you should feel much better but this is indicating that that you are under a lot of stress ( me and O took a deep sigh of relief that it was nothing serious ) so what I recommend is that when you get home take a warm shower and take a long nap. Ok I want you to make an appointment for a check up. Alright see you later.
We got in the car and went straight home. I guess this move has been very stressful for me. O demanded that I go take a shower and get in the bed he said he'll bring me a glass of water later. After I took my shower I got in our bed and relaxed it was hard cause I was thinking bout the party but I replaced the thought of me and O's first date and it calmed me all the way down. The door opened and I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap round me I'm just like isn't this nigga supposed to be down stairs getting things ready.
Me: ( I turn to face O with his eyes closed and I poke him until he opens his eyes ) ummm aren't you supposed to be getting things ready li-
O: shawty quit all that worrying see this why you ass ain't fellin good I got everything under control ight now come here ( I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around me hugging me tight ) and you say I got a big head boy you got a big bobble head with you head ass ( I couldn't help but to laugh at his corniness. He got out the bed and told me to lay on my stomach ) since yo ass so stressed Ima give you a massage ( omg when he gives me a massage they feel good cause his hands are big and strong they just be having me moaning ) boy quit all that moaning they gonna hear us downstairs.
Me: who is they I didn't know anyone was here.
O: only Torrence, Tina, Markel and pops. They here to set up for the party while I help you relive stress ( he gave me this nasty grin ) so just relax ok quit stressin you pretty big head.
I just closed my eyes and let him work his magic hands on me when he got to my lower back/ass area I accidentally let out some "mmmm papi" slipped out and that made him continue going in I couldn't help it it just felt so damn good.  stopped and I whined cause it was feeling good but then he told me it was time for the party and I was feelin better already. Time really does fly by when you're having fun. We got in the shower washed up then got out and got dressed. I had on a teal shirt, black dress pants, some black Oxfords I got from Aldo, my silver watch and I pinned my hair up in a slick neat bun. O was lookin sexy he had on a violet dress shirt, kaki pants with matching Oxford shoes. He sprayed some Versace Eros on us and we walked down the stars and there were a lot of people in our living room clapping while we walk down to greet everyone. The party is a success the kids are in the basement playing and the food Torrence and Tina cooked is amazing.
O: ( he taps on the glass with a knife like he in some fancy restaurant trying to get people's attention ) hey erbody I would first like to say thank you for being here this means a lot to us ( while he was talking his granny pulled me over to the side to get to know me she's really sweet but a mess at the same time he was done speaking and spotted us then started walking over ) what's up lil old lady.
Granny G: yeah I might be lil and old but I'll still beat that ass like old time ya big green green giant lookin ass nigga ( I gave her a high five lady got jokes O was just standing there lookin silly then he walked away ) ughhh he a big ass cry baby go cheer him up.
I saw him standing over the stove so I walked over to him and wrapped my arms round his waist and laid my head on his back.
Me: you mad at me big baby you know we was joking ( he turned around and wrapped his arms round my waist he looked down at me and I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he smilled ) you know I love you.
O: yes I know and I love you too and will continue til my heart stops. How bout we sneak up stairs and have a lil fun. 
I just looked at him but it did sound fun. So we walked over to the stairs and when I was about to go up I ran over to Granny G laughing my ass off. I looked over at him and he gave me the I got you later look. Everyone started leaving and it was me, O and Markel cause Tina wanted to go out so we volunteered to watch him. We really didn't do nothing but play Xbox, play with the Nerf guns, wrestle, ate a whole bunch of sweets and watch movies until we fell asleep.