Super Hero

(O's POV)

So I'm getting the bags while Micah is upstairs. I haven't really talked to him much bout it but we're almost at 9 months in a couple of days and my birthday is next week I'll be the big 20 I can't wait. I stop to talk to Margret for a lil bit, besides Micah she the one I really talk to like that.
Me: Wats up Margret can I tell you something? And you can't tell Micah I told you this.
Margret: ok O damn what is it? Wait please tell me you didn't go cheat on that boy!
Me: ............. Margret chill is nun like that. I just wanna tell you I'm taking him to meet my parents soon. I told them all bout him and they wanna meet him. Mamma was like bout time you settle down you betta not hurt him.
Margret: she's right he's a keeper. Well you better be going and I got work to do.
I get on the elevator and push the 7th floor and get there in no time. When I get to our apartment the door is shut and I hear a faint scream. I try to turn the knob but its locked. Now I know something isn't right. I hear another scram and things being knocked over it sounds like someone is fighting and then I hear Micah's voice "GET THE FUCK OUT!" at this point I'm livid. I try to use my key but the lock is jammed. I drop all the bags and I did what I had to do. I bust down the the door in one try I mean I did play football. When I did there was Octavious with is arms around Micah and pulling his hair. Micah looks like he's scared and he's looks tired with theses red puffy eyes. I don't know what got into me but I ran over there and punched Octavious and pulled him off of Micah and told him to go in the room and call 911 cause I'm finna go ham. Octavious think he all hard and shit and charged me. We on the ground and I'm just bashing his face in with no remorse just like I would have done when I was on the street. I just saw black I didn't know that I was doing till Micah was trying to pull me off of him. When I stopped I looked down at my hands and they were covered in blood and then I looked at Octavious he was barely breathing. The ambulance and feds came they put me in handcuffs and sat me down.
Feds: you going to tell me what happened?
Me: ..................
Feds: look if you tell me what happened this will go a lot faster. You are a great young man with no record so just tell me what happened.
Micah: officer I will tell you.
Micah sat right next to me and told the feds what happened. I'm ashamed cause Micah has seen me mad but to almost kill someone. I'm not proud of my actions I don't want to go back into my old ways. That's why my parents sent me out here for me to stop. I don't want Micah to be scared of me. The feds let me go but took Octavious into custody. When they all left Micah pulled me into the bathroom undressed me and put me into the tub and ran some warm water. I'm surprised this tub can fit me I mean I'm, 6'3. He hooked his I phone 6 up to the Bluetooth speakers and played Cater 2 U- Destiny's Child a huge grin came on my face. When he turned around I gave him this huge goofy cheesy smile he rolled his eyes and he knows what finna happen. He just sat down on the edge of the tub where I was and I just laid my head in his lap.
Me: why you doing this for me I could have done it myself. But while you in here you wanna join me?
Micah: ......................
Me: baby answer me I ain't taking this silent shit so start talkin!
Micah: O what am I supposed to say? I'm not mad at you ok just relax.
He continued to wash the dry blood off of me and I just was thinking how did I get so blessed. After he washed me we just cuddled up watching Martin.
Me: sooooooo you not scared of me.
Micah: Hahaha hell no. If you ever do hit me that will be the last time you ever see me. Plus I have a temper to so you know what they say bout Aries and Scorpios.
Me: what they say (smirks)
Micah: well you a water sign and I'm a fire sign and they say the love is steamy.
Me: aw foreal so you saying you love me?
He says he's getting there and that's all I can ask for. As the music plays he drifts off to sleep and I just look down at him and smile. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell him I want him to meet my parents in California. Yes that's where I was born and raised.

(Micah's POV)

I wake up and I'm not on O's chest he's not even in the bed. I hear the door open so I run to the door. Its O with some food from Denny's looking all good with his basketball shorts and Nike slides on. He comes up and kisses me on the cheek and tells me to sit on his lap. I ignore him and get my food and sit on the couch. He comes over to where I am and puts me on his lap. We finish eating and I let my food digest but I wanna talk to Margret about something so I asked her do she wanna go for a jog. I go get ready for my jog I put on my jock strap and my red compression shorts and my black running shoes. O looked like he was trying to come to.
Me: ummm where you going?
O: I'm coming with you. I'm just playing I'm going to play some football with some of my old teammates. Where you going naked?
Me: I'm not naked I need to be able to jog with Margret.
O: you showing all that ass back there Ima have to follow. (He licks his lips and grabs my ass) I gotta keep a close eye on it.
Me: boy please.
We say our see you laters and leave.
It was a beautiful day it was cool with a light breeze and the sun was out perfect running weather
Margret: boy why you drag me out here I hate running.
Me: I need to tell you something and I need you feed back.
Margret: ok so spill the tea.
Me: I'm thinking bout giving O the goods. You know the back-
Margret: I get what you saying no need to go into any more details. So how is this gonna work? Who gonna be laying the pipe down?
Me: I told him I'm verse and he told me he a verse top but hasn't you know yet.
Margret: you should go for it but just be careful cause he look like he got some good D. How many people he been with and how many people you been with?
Me: he told be he has been with 1 girl all the way and I ain't been with nobody this will be my first.
Margret and I continued with our jog and came up with ideas of how I should make it the best he ever will have I just need to get creative. We finished our jog and went back home and went our sperate ways. When I got in the apartment O wasn't there so I assume he still with his boys. I get in the shower and 10 mins in I hear the door open and close. 20 mins later I get out and I hear the game on in the living room so I put on some tight under ware trunks and go in the living room.
Me: hey bae I wanna talk to you bout something important. (I was not paying any attention to who was on the couch I just went straight to the fridge)
O: Micah you might wanna go put some clothes on and we'll talk later. Right now we have company.
Me: compa- o shit ummmm sorry I'll be right back.
O sure in the hell didn't tell me he was bringing his boys over. I go back to the the room and all I hear is O yelling "You betta keep yo eyes on that game and not on what's mine", I just smiled and put on some jogging pants and one of O's t-shirts all his shirts are big on me. I wall back out and sit in one of the recliners and they all look at me O was in the bathroom and he came out and smacked all of them in the head and told them to keep their eyes off Wats his ion want nun of his boys I don't know why he so protective. They asked me a whole bunch of questions until they left. O came over and picked me up and took me to the room and we both stripped to our under ware.
O: before you tell me what you you have to I want to tell you that I want to meet my parents in my home state. Now what you want to tell me?
Me: I would love to meet your parents I always wanted to go to Cali and I wanted to tell you I'm ready. I love you. (I say that with a huge smile)
O: boy you know you got a pretty ass smile and I love you too. This is our first time sayin it to each other.
Me: O did you hear what I just said to you?
O: sorry what I didn't hear cause I'm staring at one of the most beautiful creations on earth.
Me: (I roll my eyes and he slaps my ass) I said I'm ready to have sex with you.
O: when right now (he starts kissin and biting all over me it feels good but not today) cause I'm always ready.
Me: ummm no not today. First we got to go get tested. I don't care if you wore a condom with ole girl or that I haven't had sex we're getting tested. Ok. Ok.
O was just cheesing too hard. We drifted off to sleep.

~at clinic~

Receptionist: how may I help you (she had an attitude. The old bitch had no reason to have one with me lookin like dirt)
Me: well yes you can we're here to get tested (I said with an attitude back. O grabbed my ass and gave me this look like I better behave I ignored him)
Receptionist: well you going to have to fill out this paper work
She got some papers out and slammed them on the desk now she really testing me. We filled out the paper work. Waited forever and finally went back there. Waited forever just to get the answers the we don't have nothing. O was just giving me this look like it's on. I told him to go out cause I needed to get some things ready. I just can't have sex on the spot I have to go through a process. I did my research. O and I drove to his boys house cause I'm dropping him off he can't know what I'm doing for him. So I drop him off and now it's time to go shopping so my first stop is the sex shop to get condoms and lube. The lady looked at me like I was crazy I just rolled my eyes and paid for my shit and walked out she don't know me so she can't judge. I get home cause I had already bought most of the stuff I just had to hide it really good cause O was just meddling and try to figure out what I was going to do. So I bought a lot of candles (like 4 full bags of vanilla and lavender I love candles), some exotic oil, rose petals, some food (you'll figure out what later) and some sexy ass white see through under ware. Now it's time to get all washed up and cleaned out. I get into the shower with my electric razor and shave away I didn't know that so much hair could grow on one person. Once I got done shaving and cleaning my system I felt like a baby with no hair from the neck down. It's bout 6 o'clock and O should be coming home any time soon ughh I'm nervous but ima act like a pro. I put down all the rose petals and light all the candles and put on my sex playlist and wait. Like literally as soon as I got the music working O walked in all loud as usual.
O: aye shawty.......... What the hell is all this...... You must really want the dick going all out for your first time (I heard him walking back and he opened the door and saw me. He bit and licked his lips got completely naked and went and took a shower) I had to go freshen up can't give you the dick stinkin. (He smirks then comes on the bed and starts kissin on me)
Me: you know you gonna have to take it easy on me right.
O: yeah I know you ain't used to anything this big. (He removes his towel and shows me his semi hard dick)
Me: boy I've seen bigger and ticker (to be honest I ain't seen nun like his I was just messin round)
O: ight don't be tellin me to stop when I'm deep in you.
We were just kissin and he slowly and smoothly slid my under ware off.
O: you don't need these anymore.
Then he threw them on the floor along with his towel. Right now I'm on my back and O was in between my legs kissin and lickin all over my body. O has never touched my body like this I was just in so much bliss. I was trying so hard not to moan but I couldn't help it.
O: shawty its ok to moan. I wanna hear it. Let it out.
Me: mmmmmmmmmm........ Ahhhhhh damn O kiss my neck.
I guess he figured out my weak spot. He kissed all the way down to my thighs. I ain't never had someone kiss and lick my thighs like that before.
O: damn baby yous thick one....... Ima enjoy this.
I got up and went to get the oil. When I returned we just take turns rubbing each other down. After we done he pinned me down to the bed and started to show me his stroke game without being inside me yet. He looked me dead in the eyes and came up to me face and we and started kissin me passionately. I got tired of being on bottom so I pushed him over and straddled him and kissed him again our tongues fought for dominance and O won we break apart breathing heavily he asked me "Are you ready?".

Thanks everyone for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share my story. For those who vote or comment I'm trying to get around and thank you so be expecting those