Do You Trust Me

(Micah's POV)

What the hell did this nigga just say? No more condoms? Ughhhhh should I let him hit it raw like we did get tested and all I just don't wanna regret it but I'm already in the mood fuck it.
O: baby we already in the mood so do you trust me?
Me: you know I do but if you nut in me Ima have to fuck you up.
After that I pushed him on his back and ran my hands down his chest while I was sucking he was just moaning and his eyes rolled back to the back of his head. I felt like I was bout to cum cause he was fingering me and it felt so good that I did cum and he came to to long after.
O: damn shawty you done made both of us bust. 1 down many more to go.
He flipped me over on my stomach and ate me like it was his last dinner. Damn his tongue is just ughhh. He stopped and I knew I was just wet. I soon felt pressure back there so I just arched my back. After busting bout 6 more nuts I was tired I would be lying if I said he didn't feel good raw.
Me: damn bae that was good I'm bout to crawl and take a shower (he laughed and smacked my ass ) boy quit playing.
I was crawling to the bathroom until he picked me up and started the shower I limped in and immediately the warm water hit my skin making me moan while O was licking my neck. The he picked me up and pinned me up against the wall and entered me again. After our shower fun and washing up I went and changed the sheets and laid on my back scrolling through my phone. My phone was snatched out my hand and I was pulled onto his chest I was looking into his eyes.
Me: baby how do you feel bout doing a photo shoot with me (I said sitting up in a straddling position while he was squeezing my ass) this a chance to see your baby get these stacks.
O: you know I'll love do it with a sexy nigga like you. Shiiiidd you never know they might offer me a job.
Me: Nahhhh ima need you big headed ass to stay in yo lane.
O: Aw so you bad now boy bye go to sleep if I'm gonna do this photo shoot tomorrow I gotta get my beauty sleep.
I can't stand his goofy ass I laid on his chest til I fell asleep. I just can see my self with this man for the rest of my life and starting a little family with a lil boy and he'll have a lil sister and 2 dogs in a beautiful house. The thought made me smile from ear to ear I finally found my knight and shinning armor I know it cliche but I don't care.

~Next morning~

I had to wake up early to make it to the studio to get everything ready. I went to wake up O but he not in the bed. He walked in the door fully dressed I was just like someone is feeling themselves. It didn't take me to long to get dressed so I just threw on a jogging suit and pinned my hair up. I got in the drives seat of my car and drove to my work place. When I got there the only person there was my hair stylist and manager Ricky cause I like to get there early.
Ricky: good you here and welcome Omar glad you're here. OK so today you guys will be doing a cover photo for being the cutest gay couple. So you guys will need to go to hair and makeup just to get fresh then come back here.
We went back to hair and makeup and I don't like to ware makeup but they only fix the few marks on my face they gave my hair a wet and wavy look and they had a barber there to line O up. We went back to where we was supposed to meet Ricky and he was sitting down with a cup in his hand.
Ricky: right on time. Ok so today's shoot is a nude shoot so here are your robes go back to your room and your shoot will start in a hour.
It wasn't a big deal that we would be doing a fully nude photo shoot because you don't showy our private but O did but he'll get over it.
O: Bruh, baby how come you didn't tell me I was going to be showing my dick to the world I ain't with that.
Me: you don't show your dick everything but that is showing so calm down.
O: ight but I ain't gonna be able to hold king down there calm cause when he see you naked ( he gave me this silly ass grin and walked up to wrapping his arms around my waist I just looked up at him took off all my clothes then took all his off ) you wanna go?
He pinned up against the wall and put in work. After our quickie. We took a shower and put our robes on and went out to the set and it was a black and white watered theme set. So I dropped my robe and covered my front part and gave O the look to do the same. We got to this platform that was raised up and was like a waterfall type thing and we stepped there the camera man told O to his above my tattoo while I lifted my leg. The photo shoot didn't last that long but the photos we took were amazing. We're gonna have one pic of us blown up on a canvas and we gonna hang it up in our bedroom. He was complaining like a little baby that he was hungry so we stopped at Wendy's and got our usual. Once we get our food we go staight home and dig in cause I was kind of hungry too. We get into the house and we start eating but I feel like he wants to tell me something.
Me: what do you want to tell me ( he looked up at me nervously while having a bunch if fries in his mouth ) just tell me.
O: well I want to know what you think bout moving back home with me if you don't want to its-
Me: boy shut up yes I will when you want to move?
O: asap I've already found us a place I just want to get your approval ( he took out his phone put me on his lap and pulled up this housing complex. It was very beautiful he showed me the house he picked out and it was a 2 story, 5 bedroom 3 bath complete basement, an office area and a full back yard I fell in love with it ) you love it don't you.
I hugged him tightly around his neck I was just so happy. The reason he wants to move is because so he can be close to his family and I understand even tho I'm not to mines but that's another story. We can move in the house in about 3 months cause we have we have to get all our own furniture and appliances so we got to start lookin for stuff. I want the house to feel warm with both of our touches added I don't want to be one of those controlling dudes. I wanna go to the gym with my baby.
Me: you wanna go to the gym?
O: hell yeah..... I'll go anywhere with yo sexy ass.
We got dressed for the gym then got in his car and got there in no time. When we got there I wanted to do what I usually do which is run then do squats but he was making fun of me cause I don't work on my upper body as much as I should. So I ended up doing what he does which was all upper body. To be honest it felt really good to work out with him cause things I'm good at I can help him with and things he good at he can help me with. It was getting late so we went into the locker room to take a shower. When we got out dudes were just looking at us side ways but we just ignored them got dressed and went home. When we got home we stripped to our underwear and got in the bed. I was so excited that we are actually moving I started buying furniture and appliances for the house. After I done bought all the things we agreed on I crawled on him and traced his tattoos.
O: you wanna get another tattoo don't you? ( I shook my head yeah ) put your clothes and shoes on. Now. ( I did what I was told and rolled my eyes and he grabbed me ) shawty calm all that attitude down.
We got in his car and he drove to his boys shop before we got out he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss trying to stick his tongue into my mouth.
Me: save all that for later ( I said sucking on his bottom lip ) and before we go in tell king to calm down.
With that I got out and went into the shop.
Tattoo artist: ayeeeeeee you Omar's boyfriend ( I held up my hand to show him my ring to let him know it's official ) o shit he put a ring on it ( O walked in with this nasty smile cause I know what he just did ) my boy doing big things but what can I do for you lil dude?
Me: I want a bunch of roses on my left arm kind of like the one on my thigh but instead of the crown I want my name around the edge of the big rose in the middle.
He went back to draw up a sketch while I just laid my leg on O's lap while he held my hand. He came back and showed me and I loved it so he started tattooing. After he finished it looked good it didn't hurt so bad. O paid him and we left when we got home I stripped and went straight to sleep while big head played the Xbox for a while. A hour later I felt a dip in the bed and a pair of arms I know so well pull me on to a chest that was so familiar. Then I was knocked.