Return To The Thrown

(Micah's POV)

It's been a week since I got back from modeling camp and things been been..... OK I guess you can say. Right now we're getting ready to go see the one and only Queen Bey. O and I are not really talking right now cause he wanna be out til 5 o'clock in the mourning partying with his friends. I don't mind him going out but at least let me know that you gonna be out that late. I almost forgot to mention that he had these dussty busted up lookin ass hoes dancing on him on Snapchat. I was just like over him at this point. He tries to talk to me while I'm getting dressed but I press ignore. I bought a lot of Beyonce clothing like I had on black overalls with On The Run on the back and Bey and Jay on the font, my white shirt with a whole bunch of pics of her on it, some black and white custom made Tim's with a whole bunch of her songs on it, a white bennie with Benny (substitute for Bonnie) on it, my flawless necklace and matching earrings. I know I went all out by o well. O just has on some KDS, some khaki joggers, a Beyonce shirt, a matching bennie that had Clyde on it. Even tho I'm mad at him he makes it hard for me to stay mad at his sexy ass. I go in the bathroom to put my gold diamond studded fangs in and O comes behind me and wraps his arms round my neck and grabs his matching pair and puts his in and looks down at me. He picks me up and puts me on the sink. And smirks sexily.
O: shawty why you playin you know you can't stay mad at me (he said being cocky while biting and kissing my neck I try my hardest not to moan but I just had to) don't hold it in, gone head let it out.
Me: mmmmmmmmm..... Fuck damn O baby I ain't mad no more
O: you love me?
Me: Yessss!
He stops and walks out I get off the sink and and walk into our room and see him spraying cologne on me and him. He intertwine our hand and we walk out the apartment. We drive in his car and Future is blasting through the speakers the whole ride. We arrive at the arena and it's packed we even got here a hour early but we get to skip the line. We get up to the big ass security guard and show them our passes they makes sure our names are on the list and we have to go through all these security procedures. We finally got done and went to our V.I.P room and we wait til the concert starts. As I'm watching Beyoncé perform all my favorite songs I'm just too hyped right now like this is just awesome.
Beyoncé: there are some special people here tonight that I would love to dedicate this song to. Now love is a special thing to have and these people have it. Why don't we bring them on stage! ( the crowd is cheering and I'm just sitting in the room wondering who these special people are. O is just holding my hand smirking sneakily. There was a knock on the door and some security guards came and got us that's when O said surprise and It clicked in my head that I was one of the special guest. As we're walking I see Nicki Minaj she stopped and came up to us and snapped a few pics with O and I without us even asking. I felt like I'm the king of the work. We finally get to the stage and we see a straight couple the girl and I was just excited while O and the other guy was just laughing at us.) come on out. Aren't these couples just sexy? ( the crowd was going crazy and she came up to hug us she may of have been a little sweaty but who cares. We followed her to the middle of the humorous stage and she sat down and started singing 1+1. I looked up at O and he had this goofy ass grin on his face) when my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go make love to me, so when the world's at war, that our love heal us all right now baby make love to me me me me me oh oh make love to me.
After Beyonce sang for us we went back to our room and watched the rest of the show from there and I had a blast. Before we left to go home we got to hang with Bey and she really cool plus we got to see Blue Ivy she's just adorable. We get home and I strip out all my clothes and jewelry and I hop in the shower. Not even a min later I feel a pair of muscular arms round my waist. He put his chin in the crook of my neck.
Me: papi tell your lil friend down there to calm down.
O: you so sure he so lil cause last time all I heard you scream was " Papi take it out its too big mmmmm ahhhh papi it's biiiiiiig"
Me: ( at this point we're face to face and I slap his chest) boy I was not doing all that so you can stop all that.
We finish washing up and got out the shower and dried off. I dropped my towel and walked out to go put some underwear on and go to sleep. But it seems like O had other plans. He threw me on the bed and my hormones was just just jumping cause he was being so dominate. He crawled on top of me and put my legs above my head and started eating. I guess I was wet cause all you heard was that noise. He grabbed a condom and stuck his dick in me I promise his dick feels like it gets bigger every time we fuck. As he goes in and out I'm just on my back gripping the sheets while he's just kissing my neck.
O: yeah it ain't lil is it now. Who ass is this?
Me: yours papi, damn it's all yours!
We went at it until we couldn't go anymore. We were just breathing really hard and sweating. Once we got our breathing under control I wanna talk to him about something that's been on my my mind.
Me: baby I've been thinking and I want to go back home and I want you to be right by my side with me. Will you do that for me?
O: for you I will do anything. Shawty you know I got you back (he grabbs my ass and starts to laugh) but in all seriousness I think you are stepping up and being the man that I see everyday and you family needs to respect you and listen.
He kisses me and I just lay on his chest and trace the tattoos on his chest and he pulls me closer like I ain't close enough he starts rubbing my ass and tells me I should get some rest. I do what he says and go to sleep. Next week I will be back in the Ville.