Make Ya move

(Micah's POV)

I just stood there looking at him while he looking at me. To break the silence I ask him dose he like what he sees.
O: actually I do. Foreal dude I want you bad and I will have you soon I just don't wanna rush into a relationship too fast. I just want you to know I like you and soon you will be mine.
Before I could say anything he just walked up to me really close and smiled bent down and whispered "fat ass" in my ear laughed and walked away I was just blushing all the way back to my room and he saw me. That night I slept like a baby. I think being kicked out was the best thing for me. I'm going to really like it here for however long on here. The majority of the people are nice I have freedom and I'm also chasing my dream. I'm living life right now nothing can get in my was. I'm just so happy right now I think self search and love was all I needed and me not being all up under family made me realize my happiness is the most important thing in life.

~1 week later~

Remember Keisha, so her and I are going to the pool today I can't wait to ware my tight fitting swim shorts I got from Abercrombie and fitch. I like them cause they make my butt look big lml. Anyway I go in my room to change into my shorts and I'll just let my hair get wet then I grab a towel. O was just on the couch all slouched down watching basketball with his legs wide open looking all sexy with only his boxers on. Why his dick gotta be just right there ughhh. I walk out and go to the pool. Keisha is a bad 1 too my height, light skined, short hair (like Beyoncé had it when she cut it) with green eyes.
Keisha: haeyyyy boo you ready to swim and twerk!!
Me: girl why is yo ass soo happy for and yes I am you see my swim shorts.
Keisha: yesss I see that ass sittin up right.
Then she slaps my ass for a slim chick she got some strength. So I dive I'm and swim for a while and when I came up O is standing right at the edge of the pool where I was coming up. He was looking at me like I was part of a movie no wonder he didn't question me to where I was going. He is one fine ass nigga inside and outside. I get out the pool walk past him and make sure I grind my ass on him with out saying nothing then I hop in the hot tub with Keisha. She got the beats by Dre pill and started playing some music.
Keisha: so like what's going on with you and Omar? Like he's more social and happier since you got here. He only talked to Margret before you got here.
Me: wow I got a nigga trippin like that haha. But foreal nun like we been good we friends why you ask?
Keisha: cause nigga I be seeing the way y'all look at each other y'all be flirting and shit like crazy and 2 sexy ass gay dudes in one room. I know y'all done something.
Me: no can't we just room without having rumors going around.
I just rolled my eyes and kept vibin. We was listening to Pandora and She twerk by Ca$h out and Twerk sum K. Stylais came on and Keisha was trying to have a twerk off and at first I was like nah then she called me scared and started talking shit I was like bitch what you twerkin yo back. And I started twerkin like my life depended on it for some reason I looked back and saw O licking and biting his lips so I started going in with rolling my hips. After I gave O a lil show I went and got my towel to dry off. I completely dry my body off and I finally get my hair dry. All of a sudden I feel a pair of warm strong muscled arms around my waist and pull me back in the pool. After all that hard work of drying. I'm in the pool and I turn around and I see O just laughing his ass off. I pull his arms off from around me and I just exit the pool area with Keisha. I go to my room and take a shower and to get something to eat. After I get out I put some coco butter lotion on followed by my abercrombie and fitch trunks and then I went out to fix me some Tyson BBQ frozen chicken. When I open the freezer I hear O's door open and close.
O: you still mad at me or nah.
He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin in the crook of my neck. We may not be in an official relationship but we both know we want each other we're just taking things slow and getting to know each other.
Me: yes I am but I'm slowly getting over it.
With that being said he picks me up with one arm easily and carries me to his room then trows me on his bed and hovers over on me. When I said he has muscles I didn't know he was that strong like he is turning me on. We're just staring into each others eyes he got me blushing like a bitch.
O: how bout now (he's doing this goofy ass grin) damn I wanna tare you up soo bad right now you lookin too good.
Me: well you gonna have to wait a loooooooooooong time till you taste this.
O: damn lil nigga you gonna give ya nigga blue balls. Or do I need to go out and find it.
Me: (I hit his chest for that last comment) so you my nigga huh
O: hell yeah I'm your nigga and you mine.
Tonight I'm just laid up on his chest and it feels so good to be in the arms of someone who cares for you. He kept a tight grip around my waist while I put my chin in the crook of his neck. He smells so good his presence just makes me smile. He got his phone out and took a picture of us and put it on his insta, snap chat and twitter. It was so cute I even took a pic of us and put it on my insta, snap chat and twitter. I can see this going on for a long time. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing and I reached over without him removing his arms.
Lady: hello is this Micah Putt?
Me: yes, yes this is him.
Lady: hi I'm calling on behalf of I's inc. And I would like to tell you that we selected you to to join our wonderful staff of models.
This happens for the rest of the companies. I guess the look on my face was speechless cause O asked me what was wrong I told him that I am officially a model. He was too hyped he picked me up and spun me around and just told me he really happy for me. Speaking of jobs I don't know wat O dose.
Me: O tell me something. Want do you do for work? Cause I know all the nice things you have cost.
O: Hahaha I knew that questions was coming. But I am going to into the business of business management. I want to be the one who gets business out of financial trouble.
I was shocked cause he may be a thug lookin nigga but he got brains. Tonight can't get any better like ughh in to happy right now.