No Way

(Micah's POV)

~3 months later~

I woke up this mourning not in the best mood at all. I get up out the bed to do my mourning routine then go downstairs to cook breakfast. While I'm cooking I turn on Pandora and Ciara- Speechless came on and then the font door opened and O came in right behind me just looking at me.
Me: boy go on upstairs and take a shower you all sweaty and ya stink ( he walked up to me and pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me ) now I gotta take a shower.
O: ( he licked then bit his lip ) good now you gotta take one with me.
We ate breakfast then we got ready cause we're going paint balling with a group of couples we met a while back. We got in my car and I drove to the the place and I was excited cause I've never done this before so this is an awesome adventure. Once we got in the building we spotted the couples and we got suited up and ready to go.
O: damn bae you look good in all black that ass sitting up right lookin fat as all out doors ( he was whispering in my ear I couldn't help but to laugh ) it's on once we get home.
Carley: y'all need to quit being gay and get y'all assess over here ( I walked up to her sized her up and down ) boy if you finna do sum do it.
Me: girl bye you don't want these hands. You just mad cause ya man lookin at my ass, cause you ain't got nun ( she was laughing but what she didn't know that he really was but ima just leave that alone ) come on so me and my fiance can whoop all y'all asses.
Me and O are real competitive when it comes to stuff like this since it was every couple for themselves we gonna win. The game started and we all went to our spots and waited til he blew the horn. The game lasted for about 1 hour and of course me and O were the main threat but we came out on top I ride for mines.
Me: what I tell y'all... Didn't I tell y'all we gonna win we Benny and Clyde in these streets ( they all just looked at me and all I could no was laugh ) but that was a good ass game Jordan and Melody almost had us.
Before she could say anything my phone stared ringing and it was Ricky I excused myself to see what he wanted.
Ricky: what's up I just wanted to let you know that it's Zanders ( my best model friend ) birthday and we're throwing him a sexy costume party and you need to be there and bring my baby daddy.
Me: ight but you tried it on the last part.
I went back over to where they were sitting and I told O what we was doing later. We played another game and this time it was everyone for themselves and I didn't win this time. We said our see you laters then went out separate ways. When we arrived to the house I stripped all my clothes off and was just walking around naked. O was just looking I couldn't take it I just wanted to be naked. Soon I felt something poking me in my back and that's when I knew I was in trouble.
O: shawty so you thought you was finna walk round here naked and expect me to not tap tap that.
Me: boy bye you might get some if you good ( I put my hands on his tattooed chest and pushed him against the wall and kissed him all ove til I got to his private area then I stopped ) but what do you wanna be for the costume party?
O: fuck nigga why you playin for you definitely getting it and how bout I'll be a sexy football player and you be the sexy referee.
I really liked that idea since I didn't have not a clue what to do.

(O's POV)

I got sick of just staring at this nigga talking so I picked him up and shoved my tongue in his mouth then took him up staid and put it down. After that we took a shower and got dressed. I had on my nike football compression shorts and my old shoulder pads and football jersey and it was tight so my muscles were showing Micah had on my old football pants that really fit him perfectly hugging that ass just how I like it and a tight black and white striped shirt with his whistle. We left the house then we were on our way to the party. I know y'all like damn they always going somewhere sit y'all assess down. Well we just can't for some reason. When we arrived to the party there were lights and camera people everywhere. He let valet park the car and we were walking into the building and he kept getting stopped by people wanting to take pictures of him and of course I had to jump in a couple of them. The inside was all white and filled with some good looking ass people like if I was single I would not be walking out here alone. We walked up to VIP and I met all the models ima have to control my eyes tonight. The music was boppin and I had my nigga dancing on me we was just having a good time. I really haven't had this much fun with someone in a long time so I'm just enjoying it while I lasts. The party is over and it's time to go home and get some sleep cause tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. We got home the plan to go to sleep wasn't happening. Micah I guess was feelin horny and I just couldn't say no he just does something to me hearing his moans, him scratching my back and us just being soaked in sweat after we done. He was just laying on my chest tracing my tattoos while I rub his ass.
Micah: bae what's wrong looks like you got a lot on your mind.
Me: nun much. Have I told you I love you?
Micah: yes you have you tell me all the time.
Me: good cause I really do and I'm happy you in my life I'm one lucky ass nigga cause someone else could have snatched you up in a heartbeat. But you need to go to sleep you got a day planned for you tomorrow.
He kept asking me questions bout tomorrow but I wouldn't tell him anything. I'm not gonna tell y'all either with y'all meddlin assess y'all find out tomorrow.