When You Cry

(O's POV)

I can't believe she's gone. I never got to get my last hug, kiss, I love you out. What in the world is going on I can't do this anymore. I already miss her she was my protector, bestfriend, my ride or die, my mom. She died of breast cancer my dad told me she's been fighting it for a year the day she found out May 26, 2014 she died May 26, 2015. I'm crying like a bitch in Micah's arms he's crying too and I'm happy he's here with me right now. I stop crying and get up off the couch and pull him up to go take a long nice bubble bath with me. I get the water running, bubbles going and the jets. He gets in first and in get in between his legs and lay my head on his chest while he rubbed my chest and waves. We don't say a word the whole time. He tells me to stand up he gets the soap and starts washing every inch of my body then he washed him up. He knew I was hurting so he did everything for me like dry me, put my underware on, put lotion on me, gave me a massage and much more.

~Next Mourning~

(Micah's POV)

I wake up this mourning feeling a little gloomy because of O's mom passing. She loved me like a son so I love her likes she's my second mom and damn it hit both of us hard like damn we just talked to her the day before and she sounded great. I get out of bed removing O's tight grip round my waist and go to the bathroom to handle business. After that I went in the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for him. I get done cooking and walk in the room and see him up watching tv. I get on the bed with the food and we start eating. We get half way done eating and he say something.
O: your eyes are read and puffy but you still look good.
Me: thanks yours are too and you still sexy. How you feeling?
O: I'm still processing it I just feel like it's all my fault.
Me: ( I'm rubbing his back while he's laid up on my chest) baby it's not your fault you can't continue to blame yourself for this she probably had a good reason not to tell you. Plus she's not gone maybe physically but never spiritually.
O: (it took him a while to answer but he slowly lifted off me and looked me dead in my eyes) you know what, you right it ain't my fault. It's yours if I haven't been spending all my time with yo needy ass I would have been able to at least notice something was wrong. But noooo my time was wasted with you. How could I be so fuckin stupid like damn. GET ALL YO SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT COME BACK!
He walked out and I was so caught off guard with everything he just said I know he hurt so Ima just let him cool off. I sat in the room and a hour has passed and he walks back in the room.
O: you still here what part of my sentence didn't you understand the GET THE FUCK OUT part or the GET THE FUCK OUT PART!
Me: baby just listen to me. I know you hurt and your angry it's ok to feel like this just come here and let me comfort you. It's nobody's fault baby.
He continues to tell me to get out and I continue to say no. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I was just hitting on his back. He dropped me near the door and I don't know what the hell has gotten to him.
O: now get the Fuck out.
Me: no! I love you too much to let you do this. (He lifted his hand like he was about to hit me. Now I ain't with that abuse shit I stand up and get all up on him) I WISH THE FUCK YOU WOULD NIGGA. HIT ME I WANT YOU TO AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVER SEE ME!
He looked at his raised hand then me. I saw a single tear come out his eye. He dropped to the floor crying uncontrollably then he wrapped his arms round my waist and laid his head on my stomach. I got down on the floor with him and picked his head up he looked at me with sorry and hurt eyes.
O: Micah, baby I'm sorry I didn't mean shit I said I love you. My time with you is worth every minute I'm sorry I love you I-I-I just lost it I'm sorry please don't leave me I don't know what I was thinking I don't know what I would do without you please don't hate me. Your my everything.
Me: it's OK baby you just needed to let out the emotion. Even if I wanted to hate you I could never but I will say this if you EVER raise you hand like you bout to hit me I'm cutting all your fingers off. How bout you get in the tub and I'll be in there to take care of you.
I wiped the tears off his face he gave me a small smile and went into the bathroom. I just sat on the floor and thought bout what just happened I was just confused. My phone let me know I had a text and it was pops(O's dad). The text basically said that O might get a little crazy and that we should come back to Cali I replied thanks for the warning he text back too late I say Yup. I get up and go to the bathroom to see O in the tub with his eyes close. So I get the rag and get it soapy and start washing him. I get down to his dick and I take my hand and start jacking him off. He let's out soft moans I see his eyes open and I attack his lips not so long after he was getting really stiff and he let out this grunt and he came everywhere. I finished washing him up and go to lay down. O climbes on top of me planting soft kisses on my neck I couldn't help but to moan. When he stops he lays his head on my stomach and goes to sleep. I can believe this mourning was so rough. I love this man to death I'm gonna be here for him through his ups and downs. I slowly drift off to sleep.