Do Me The Honors

(Micah's POV)

O: OK so see what happened was when you left an ole dude I used to get head from came up to me and gave me a drink and I took it not knowing he put something in it cause we ended tings natural. So yeah. (He explained in his husky smooth voice trying to slide his finger in me)
Me: I believe you cause I saw how you rejected him but you ain't getting no ass for a month you on punishment. (I said while getting off of his lap only to be pulled back down on his fully hard dick) will you let me go.
O: not until you tell me what I did.
Me: you been bad and don't even start. Damn how many hoes you had like I ain't finna be fighting nobody over you. Like did you just let everyone suck you up.
O: shawty bruh it ain't even like that. Them hoes don't mean nun to me this dick yours now and it will be yours til the day we die together. Now you sure you wanna put me on punishment cause this dick need that ass. (Ion even know why I'm blushing so hard I'm trying to act mad and bad ass but he sees right through it. I roll my eyes and try to get up only to be pinned down to the bed while he kisses and bites on my neck making me moan) you think you bad now Huh who run this shit lil nigga you think you bad now.
I was just on my back looking dead in his eyes. He gets off of me and I get up and go to the shower and I'm surprised he didn't come in. When I get out I put on some boxers, one of his large t-shirts, some long tube socks and I put my hair into a bun. I go into the kitchen and fix me some pizza rolls. I put all my pizza rolls on a plate and go sit on the couch with him. He pulls me to sit on his lap and takes one of my pizza rolls he goes in for another but I grab his had but he bites me and gets it. I finish eating and I lay down on O's lap and I'm just gonna make instagram videos for the rest of the night. I was in the middle of making one and he gonna play slap me in my face, so I'm going to try and make another so again I'm in the middle so he decides to lick the side of my face the fact the his tongue is some what long makes it worse. I get tired of him messing up my videos I get up and go into our room and lay down on my stomach I get to make two decent video before he walks in. I'm just on my stomach and he's on his phone all of a sudden I feel his hand rubbing my ass I turn my neck to look at him and he's just on his phone scrolling and rubbing my ass gripping it and smacking it. I get up under the covers so he'll stop he just got under them with me. He pulled me on to his chest my chin was in the crook of his neck and he smelt so good he put his hand on my ass and gripped it hard I let out a moan. We drifted off to sleep so comfortable in each other's arms.

~Next Week~

(O's POV)

Today is the day I put my mother to rest in her grave it's a bittersweet moment she's not here no more but she's in a better place with no suffering. I'm sitting at the edge of the bed when I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist his chest was against my back and his chin was in the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but to smile as he kissed me all over my neck. I got up and pulled him into the shower and for us to get ready all our bags were already in the car. We get out the shower, get dressed and eat now we're on our way to the airport. Wear seated on the plane and I stretch out on the couch and I pulled my baby on my chest.
Me: baby you know I love you like I love steak I'll eat you all day and all night ( he just gave me a straight face like really nigga but it soon changed when I grabbed and smacked his ass) dawg fix yo face.
Micah: you know you smell like a steak that's why I'm so attracted to you ( he gave me this smirk that turned me on. Ion care if he wants to or not he always be teasing me then wanna try not to take the dick) papi I'm hungry.
Me: aw foreal ( he shook his head yes and have me this look that said he don't want real food if you catch my drift) so what you want cause whatever it is I'll give it to you.
I was laying on my back while he straddled me he started moving his hips while I put my hands behind my head to let him do his thing. I instantly got hard and you know what happened next I put it down had shawty sleepin the rest of the way there. We landed and I slapped his ass hard ass hell because my hand was red I know he's gonna be mad but he shouldn't be teasing me like that and when I put it down he wanna sleep hell naw.
Micah: why the fuck would you do that ughhhh you get on my last nerve ( I just stood there smirking cause I know when we get to the hotel tonight he gonna want the dick) you didn't have to do that leave me alone!
I just let him have his lil fit. He made me put everything in the rental car while he limped to the passenger side I just chuckled and smirked then got in. I was hungry and on our way to my parents house I saw my favorite Chinese restaurant so I stopped there and got out. I wanted to be an annoying boyfriend so I sprinted over to his side and opened the door for him and grabbed his hand only to be snatched away. I even opened the door for him, he wanna act like a lil baby Ima treat him like one. I told him to find a seat cause it was pretty packed in there, while he did that I went to order.
Cashier: how may I help you Omar?
Me: well damn Suzzy. But I would like 2 chicken medium fried rices, 1 general chicken,1 sweet and sour chicken and 4 egg rolls.
Yes I know her I used to come here all the time so she's like a best friend. The food came quick and it smelled great I missed this food. I found Micah in one of the back booths scrolling on his phone when I sat down he was still on his phone so I took it and put it in my boxers where my dick was he just gave me a mean mug then took his food. The whole time I kept trying to spark a convo with him but he ain't talking while I'm eating I notice this girl giving me flirty eyes and I'm not gonna lie she was pretty with her long black hair and Carmel skin. My dick was soft but I was trying to make it hard cause she was licking her spoon sexually. I got up and motioned for her to come to the bathroom she got up and came and we went into the family bathroom. I took out my dick and waited for her to start sucking but she wanted to talk so I pushed her head down and she was sucking. I busted my nut in the toilet no way I'm letting a random hoe swallow my nut especially if she didn't even suck it that good. Before I go back out I washed myself off and went back out. I felt so damn guilty like I just fucked over someone that's the best thing that happened to me.
Micah: sorry ( I was so confused cause if there is anyone the should be saying sorry it's me Ima just have to tell him I can't live with this guilt) I am because I was being petty and to be all the way honest I was playing mad just to get some tonight cause I know how you get when I ignore you.
Me: no baby I'm sorry ( he looked at me confused and I just put my head down) I cheated on you when I went to the bathroom with that hoe over there ( he looked over at her then at me then put his head down I lifted it up and his facial expression said he was sad and mad but what broke my heart was he looked hurt and heart broken he just got up and went to the the car and I followed)
When I got in he wasn't crying I know him he's going to make me feel guilty for how ever long he wants. I started the the car and backed out now to my parents house. While the music was playing You Mean the World To Me- Toni Braxton came on I was bout to turn it up but he smacked my hand away and turned it off I can't say I wasn't hurt cause I was. He plugged his phone up and played Seven Whole Days- Toni Braxton, the worse part is he put it on repeat and the whole ride there he gave me this really uncomfortable stare he not once took his eyes off me. We pulled into the driveway he took a deep breath and put a smile on his face I can tell it was a forced smile then he got out. I quickly got out and grabbed him and pulled him into my chest I wrapped my arms around him tight I went to kiss on his neck but that's when he got away. I slid my hands down my face in frustration and went into the house.