Old Flames Rekindle

(O's POV)

I tried to call him back but he ain't listening he's just so damn hardheaded at the wrong times. If he trippin bout ole girl over here she ain't nun but an old local jump off I used to get some head from time to time nun more her is Miley.
Miley: who pissed in his cereal this mourning.
Me: nobody I'll be right back.
Then I left she asked if she can get my number I told her hell no. I noticed he took both keys with him so now I gotta get one from the front desk. When I get to the room and try to open it the chain was on the door. Now he wanna play games.
Me: Micah I ain't finna be out here all night so you might as well open the door.
Micah: .................
Me: aw so now you don't want to answer a nigga. Ight Ima leave and go to momma's house see you in the morning.
Micah: what is I don't want to see you.
Me: awwwwwwe now you wanna talk but you ain't got a choice baby boy to see this sexy face. Ima go see you in the mourning. Love you.
He think I'm finna leave him alone tonight. Hahaha he got another thing coming. So I hid and I heard him take off the chain and open the door to make sure I was gone. In one swift movement I ran to the door pushed it open picked him up like he likes it and closed the door. He was struggling to get out my arms but it ain't happening.
Micah: O put me down and go. Ughhhhh you're so annoying. Let me go now!
Me: baby boy calm down. The only thing I'm putting down is this pipe. Now ole girl back there was just someone I got head from. (He rolled his eyes and he knows what happens) she don't mean nothing to me. I love you and only you alright and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Micah: why you acting like we broke up. Now put me down.
Me: only way I putting you down is if you go run a nice bubble bath for us.
I put him down and he went and handled business not to long he told me the bubble bath was ready and I got right in. I got behind him and he put his head on my chest and picked up my arms and traced my tattoos.
Me: stand up (of course he had to argue with me but he did it) mmmmmmmm look at all those bubbles (he sat back down in between my legs)
Micah: boy shut up but you love it. So what we doin tomorrow?
Me: we're going to the beach and I can't wait to see you in that water. Also we are meeting my parents for lunch.
We got out and dried off and I just wrapped my arms around him cause his skin is so soft. We got in the bed and we went to sleep. This boy gonna be the death of me like foreal.

(Micah's POV)

I woke up feeling sore not of what you might think but anyway I woke up before O did so I'm finna wake him the only way I know how. So I climbed on top of him pulled the covers over us and started pinching his cheeks talking in a baby voice.
Me: wakey bakey eggs and shakey big baby. Awwwww look at the baby sleepin he's just sooooo cute look at the baby getting mad he's just a cutie big baby (he must of got tired of me cause he pushed me off him and pulled the covers back over him and I just pulled them all the way off) O wake up now it's time for breakfast and we have to meet you parents for lunch later.
O: ughhhhhhh why you do all that for all you had to do was say "O wake up it's time to get up" or you could have gave me some mourning head. Either one is fine but I like the second one better. You was being extra for what? Awe ok.
I was telling him all the things they had for breakfast while we got dressed. I didn't feel like getting all dressed up threw on some baggy grey sweat pants red shirt and just let my hair hang I didn't feel like dealing with it today and my black north face jacket cause it was a little chilly out and O had on a jogging suit. We went down stairs and the food looked good as hell. O pilled a whole bunch of food on his plate and was just going in. After we got done we left the hotel and O took me around to waste time until we had to go to lunch with his parents. He took me to go see his old high school. When we got there I guess the principal when he was there still remembered him. While they was talking I was looking at the team pics and I saw O on the football and basketball pics looking all sexy.
O: yup that's ya boyfriend on all varsity. I guess you can say I was a jock.
Me: why you so cocky boy go on somewhere. You ugly anyway.