Meet The Wills

⚠️ Warning if you read this chapter you will be exposed to gay sex. If you a homophobe I don't even know why you reading this book. Enjoy for those who will read this chapter. You have been warned. ⚠️

(Micah's POV)

"Yes papi" was all I could say before O got out the bed to get the condom and lube. This was it bye, bye virginity you bout to be taken by a big dick nigga. O squirted some lube on his fingers and put it on my entrance then he put some more on his fingers.
O: ight shawty Ima need you to relax. Since you so tight (gives this nasty smirk and bites his lip) Ima finger you to loosen you up. Then ima eat my chocolate cake.
Me: your cake...huh... Well there some toppings to go on top of the cake.
O: aw foreal
So O was on top of me while I'm on my back he slowly slid his finger in and out of me then he put 2, then 3 he tried 4 but I was like hell no. He flipped me over and spread my cheeks and went in with his tongue and he knew how to work it.
Me: damn O ahhhhh... Shit nigga eat that shit.
He reached over to get the whip cream and put it all over my ass and just ate it like it was his last meal. I was just a moaning mess that's all you heard was my moaning and O smacking. He was eating it so good pre cum was just leaking out of me.
O: ight lil nigga come suck this dick like a pro.
I ain't never put nothing in mouth but food. I did what I was told O sat up against the headboard with his legs spread apart and 10.5 inches in between. I put my hands on his thighs and layed on my stomach he grabbed my hair.
Me: what the hell you think you doin. You know better than to grab my hair. I put my hair up in a high bun and went to work. O was just making louder than me. I guess I was doin a good job.
O: mmmmmmm..... Damn shawty I didn't know you could suck dick that good..... I can't wait to get in that ass.
He said he was bout to cum so I kept going until he came. I didn't let him cum in my mouth. He got a condom toe it open and put it on him.
O: you thought I was playing when I said I needed a XXXL huh.
Me: boy whatever (he slaps my ass) mmmmmmm
O: that's right you gonna be moaning all night long. You not finna be walking right tomma you keep that attitude up.
As he positioned him at my entrance he was licking and biting my neck and rubbing every inch of my body. I was relaxed then I felt him coming through and I tried my hardest not to close or tense up. It hurt but I'll get used yo it. When he finally got all his inches in me he didn't move.
O: damn you tight. Ima let you get comfortable and you tell me when you want me to start stroking you up.
Like why do guys say that of course I am. We stayed in the same position for bout 5 mins. I told him I was ready then he started moving his hips slowly. After about 15 mins it started fellin good and I told him I wanted to lay on my back and O got in between my legs and I wrapped them around him. He started picking up pace and I was scratching O's back.
Me: damnnnnn...... Ahhhhhhh....... Shiiiit baby I slow down a bit.
O: hell no shawty what I tell you I'm deep in you now ain't no way out now. You betta take this dick. Who ass is this?
He said that whit so aggressively it made me go crazy. I was just a moaning mess.
Me: its yours papi...... Damn yesssss right there fuckkkk!!
O was putting in work I ain't even finna lie. We was both sweating. He looked like he was getting tired so I pushed him onto his back.
O: (breathing heavily) aw shit you finna ride me. Gone head do your thang. Can you do a split on a dick?
I was just laughing.
Me: (he doesn't know I'm really flexible so if you ask you shall receive) we'll you finna find out.
I easily do a split and I put him back in me. His face was priceless like he ain't never had that done to him. I was just riding him while still in a split. After a while I started going up and down on him on my knees slowly. At this moment I'm in control. I guess O got his breath back cause he picked me up and put me on all fours and started to stroke slow but without missing a beat. His stroke game was on point and I was loving it and could hit it for hours. He put me back in missionary position and went in until he came.
O: shit nigga you finna make me nutt everywhere!
Me: damn O keep hitting that spot I'm gonna cum!
He soon pulled out and we both came at the same time all over my chest. He bent down and licked up some and kissed me.
Me: you freaky go on somewhere (I was just laughing uncontrollably) damn that was good.
O: I know lil nigga you got a gold mine right here (he grabbed my ass and kissed me passionately) I love you baby you the best thing that has happened to me. I know my family gonna love you like you they own.
Me: I love you more tho and I can't wait till I meet them either.
O: nahhhhhhh I love you more and I can prove it to you
After he said that we went in for a round 2,3 and 4. I had no idea that I had that much sexual tension built up in me . Round 4 ended and I'm just exhausted. We started at at 6 p.m. and we ended round 3 a.m. I was laid up on O's buff ass chest eating a strawberry he took his phone and started recording me on snapchat I was still naked and he's trying to play around. I get up and go in the bathroom to take a shower. O came in and wrapped his arms around me and washed my body. As soon as I hit that bed I was knocked out I didn't even fell like putting on under ware I can say O wore my ass out.