"What?!" :0

"Hey A.K?" a voice that sounds like a girl says. I look up, but I don't see anyone. "Yo, bro, behind you!" my friend and pack member, Shane Marmack says to me. I turn around and see Anna-Leigh standing there looking VERY nervous. On her it looks absolutely hilairous, because she's usually confiedent and a redneck country tomboy. Anna-Leigh has mid-back length wavy light brown hair with golden-blond highlights. She has alot of curves for a chubby girl, she's tall but not too tall. "Hey A.K?" she asks me. "Yeah, Anna?" I reply. "You wanna be my boyfriend?" she blurts out. I can the girls behind me, some laughing and whispering while some just give her smpathic, sorry looks. "Sorry Anna...but no." "Oh... Well, Okay!" she says brightfully. She turns around to go, but I stop her, "What?????!!!! No tears or slapping or-or-or anything?!"

"No, Why?"

"It's just girls usually do."

"Yeah? Well I'm not like other girls." she says. In that instant my heart and soul cracks open and I knew I found my mate. I give a low growl, "Mate" I say in a deep, low, sexy, husky voice, then I growl again "Mine". She just looks at me and says "Oh, were you talkin' to me?" she says in that sexy, deep, innocent, southern drawl of hers. Then she turns around and walks away in sexy swinging walk while humming 'She's Country' by Jason Aldean.

'