Explations (part 2)

A.K's

"What?!" she already knew about werewolves! And that Sam was one plus an alpha! How could he betray the pack like that!

"Oh you didn't know that Sam told me?!...oppsie!" Anna suddenly relizes.

"How did you find out?" I ask her.

"Well, first of all there's all kinds of shapeshifters and supernaturel stuff in my family. My great grandma and my mom's dad side was a full blooded indian and her husband was a lone wolf.  My Pap was a half demon half were-fox and his wife, my Granny, was a fairy. My great uncle Dru (their son/youngest) is a demon. My great uncle Buddy (also their son/2nd oldest) is a centaur. My great uncle Will (also their son/oldest) is a  blud (wander). My great aunt Sharon is a Were-Falcon. My Nana is a were-dove and her husband,  Pops was a werewolf. My mom is a were-bear, my dad is a were-panther and my younger brother is a were-bear cub." she explains to me.

"So how did you find out Sam is a werewolf?"

"Well ever since Sam and I met and hit it off in preschool, we've been best friends and plus, I suspected it, then when he started using my arm as a chew toy and I asked him he said yes, and oh yeah I was there for his first transformation."

"What? He told the pack that he went threw it alone!"

"Yeah, well...um, he was trying to protect me. Anyway our class was just released outside for recess and he started spasming. I had seen my cousins go threw this so I led him to a hugemongous bunched-up pile of bushes and dragged him into the middle of it. Then I sucker punched him in the jaw and he konked out. While he Zzzzz his body changed until he was in wolf form and I woke him up. He looked at me and tried to stand up like a human so I told him what all had happened. When he relized what he did he tried to run but I caught his just in time and pulled him back and I explained to him what I explained to you." She finished with a deep breath.

"Alright now there is only one part you haven't mentioned yet...what you are..."

....................................

author time!

Alright guys sorry I know it has been awhile but I was grounded!!!!! :{(  <-sad frenchman face!

any who I hope you enjoyed and learned more about Anna, her family, and her and sam's relationship. Until next time,

                                              Bye!!!!!!  ;)