Civil War Day Part Two (Lunch)

A.K's

 "Man my stomach is killing me, I feel like I could eat 2 horses!" my co-alpha Sam Joson says to our pack (pun unintended) of Confederate soldiers. Our pack is one of a kind because of many reasons, A, There's 2 Alphas, B we can transform other people, and C, unlike other packs we don't have two seprate beings or 'spirts'  the wolf is US and We are the wolf there's no 2 thought places.

"Yeah, I am too." Lucas, our beta says to me, before turning his head. The whole pack turns their heads to look and see who it is...it's all of our mates. Here's who's mated to who and if both know it or not.

Mates

Ashton Bushel - Shane Marmack (knows)

Kaitilyn Yayzell - Lucas (knows)

Kimberly Jayson - Sam

Anna-Leigh - Me

Kayla - Austin Mcneer (knows)

Sierra Hay - Dustin Hick (knows)

When the girls get over here I turn my gaze to Anna-Leigh and ask her, "Will you go out on a date with me and be my girlfriend?"

Anna's

 "What?" I say to A.K who looks very nervous and he repeats it.

"Yes." I reply, I mean what else can I say? I'm really into him. His face lights up like christmas-candles.

"Lunchtime!" Mrs. Eldwood announces. I grab my backpack and run. As i'm going up the steps someone pushes me down. "Oph" I groan.

A.k's

 I see Talyor Mill push down my mate and I start growling wanting to rip his sorry arms off. Sam grabs just seconds before I get ready to attack. " A.K don't, think of your mate,go and check on her" . I run as fast as I can to her knowing he's right. "A.K, are ya all right?" Anna-Leigh asks me in that cute little twang of hers, the ways she always talks. "Huh? What? What about you?" "Oh I'm fine, just a couple of scratches, nothin I aint got 'fore." I pick up her backpack and sling it around my arm. Then I pick Anna-Leigh up and carry her bridal-style. "A.k put mea down this instant I weigh 194.4 pounds! You'll hurt ya self!" I go on and chuckle.