lock-down part 2

A.k's

 Mrs. Pauletta announcement just came over the air 2 minutes ago, Mr. Laws and Lucas are back in the math room protecting the other students from harm's way. Right now though, me and Sam are sneaking around outside in the woods working our way into the courtyard where we smell the culprit. White...Male...Human...Young...25...heading north-east...towards the gym! "Oh no Sam the girls are in the gym!" I say to Sam.

"Heaven help the man if he lays one hand on MY Kimmy!" He practilly snarls. Oh he's gonna get it alright. I think, just for even THINKING about hurting her. We shift.

 Anna's

 And points it right at me and says "Make the big guy over there back off." he jerks his head over to G.

"G relax, I got this." I say mildy. he doesn't look like he believes me, but he backs off.

"Alright now come on, do ya really want to shoot me?" I ask carefully. He just looks at me. I start walking sideways with my arms out at my side with palms up, "Now just calm down." His gun follows me. "After all I'm justa little ol' gal  with no athlete abilitly what-so-ever." I say calmly if...I...could...just...keep him calm...before I reach...my...bookbag.

"Well, you wanna know what?!" he askes me, i'm all...most...there "What?"

"Well to" Got it."start with my girlfriend lef-"  he chokes off. I have got my book bag wrapped around his throat. I climb onto his shoulders, he falls and lets the gun loose it fires and the bullet hits the wall just beside the crevice. Needless to say the girls start to  scream. Kim shouts out "Anna...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I grab his gun and point at his heart and say to him "Never underestimate a girl from a country hillbilly redneck family!" I shout over to G." Hey get me an extra thick rope." He runs and gives me a thick blue nylon rope. I hog-tie the guy keeping the gun away from him by a couple of feet. I look at the clock and yell...

Ak's

 "Yeehaw!!! 10 seconds!! That's a new record!" What was that Anna Leigh! Could it be a miracle? Did Anna Leigh come back from the dead? I had heard A gun shot and Kim screaming anna no! Sam and I rush into there still in wolf form and before we could sneak out everyone started screaming and Sam (that traitor) had snuck out. And as I was saying everyone was running out of the room execpt for Anna and the gun. (even the would-be murder had rolled out of the room).  Then Anna with no commen sense what so ever put the safety on the gun, put it in her pocket and ran... But was it out of the room? No it was to me!...Rememmber, she doesn't know my secert and I'm still in wolf form. She plops down onto her knees right in front of me, starts scratching behind my ear right where I can never get to and where people can't seem to find. "Ya got ya a pretty sleek dark brown coat of fur. Were you comin' to my rescue? Well as you can see I ain't in no need of a rescue." She smiles at me right in my eyes not down at me, but at me like I'm a person not an animal. She put her hand on her knees and says, Alright let's get you out of her 'fore the coppers come they're pretty close by. she leads me back out to the courtyard right beside the woods. "alright I'll most likely see a later but just in case..." she trails off and then kisses me!!!!! ...on the forehead. :( oh well til next time I guess.  Then I run off into the woods and shift back.