Civil War Day part 1 (Morning)

Anna's

 I'm changing into my Civil War Day Dress in the third-floor girls' bathroom. My dress is just gorgeous, it's black, with purple ruffles, and floor length. My hair is pulled back into a bun on top of my head and i'm wearing a pair of my cowboy-boots on my feet. "Bye, girls" I call out to my friends as I exit into the hallway. I walk across the hall to Mr. Lawson's room. When I get inside the room I head straight over to Emily Eele. Emily and I are partners and are in the Hall of Fame Speakers group. We play the Grimke' sisters, I play Sarah Moore Grimke' and she plays Angelina Emily Grimke' Weld. I nod my head at Emily and she grabs the basket full of china and I grab the tablecloths. Then she and I head downstairs outside to Civil War Day.

A.K's

 Where is she? Whereisshewhereisshewhereisshe...WHERE...IS...SHE?! I think to myself. I haven't seen Anna since yesterday! I haven't even marked her yet but i'm already going crazy! Out of the corner of my eye I see her walking down the front-steps. I run to her and ask her "Do you want some help, Anna?" "Oh that would be very nice A.K!" she replies brightly. I love it when she smiles and I love the way she says my name.  After I set everything up. she tells me thank you and go over to some of her friends and starts talking.