Lock Down

Anna's

"All right students, go change into your gym clothes and then we'll do some stretches!" Mr. G says in his deep, loud, booming voice. I go into the girl's locker room with my friends, Bailey, Skylar, Bree, and Kim. I change into a hot-pink form-fitting Playtex t-shirt and black playtex shorts with a hot-pink stripe running down the length of each side. I put my hair up into a ponytail on the top of my head. Then we head out to the gym.

A.k's

 It's first period only two more periods to go til I see Anna! Right now i'm in Math... ugh. Sam and Lucas come over and take their seats right next to me.

Anna's

 "Alright class head over to the sidelines and we'll do some warm-ups!" Mr. G says after he takes roll-call. Everyone starts to head over there, when all of the sudden Mrs. Pauletta comes over onto the speakers and yells "Attetion all staff and students, we are now on LOCKDOWN, I repeat, we are now on LOCKDOWN!"  Bailey, Skylar, and Bree start to scream hsytreccilly while Kim and some guys run over to a little crevice in between the wall and the blechers. Since Kim is so short and tiny she crawls all way underneath the blechers. Mr. G calms down the girls and together they make their way to the crevice. I'm all ready in there. The girls (execpt for me and Kim) are put into the crevice, then I stand in front of it. The lights are all turned off and you can hear sirens wailing in the distance. Anyone who has a phone and texting are texting their loved ones good bye and telling them that they love them and all. I can't help but think of A.k and how we never even got to share a first kiss or anything. When all of a sudden a man with a ski-mask and a gun crashes through the door. And. Pionts. It. Right. At. My.Head.

....

ouououououou- A cliff-hanger!!!!! my first one!!!!! Til next time Bye!!!!