Celeberity

Anna's

 I'm walking back into the gym, thinking about the wolf that reminds me so much of A.K, when all of a sudden, i'm swarmed by people! "Anna!" "Anna!, Anna!, Anna! How did you do it?" They ask along with abunch of other question I can't hardly understand from so many people talking at one time. "One at a time one at a time!" I say. They quiet down.

 "Okay, yes Jera?" I ask one of the school's popular girls.

"Is it true that you tied the crimanal up?" she asks (demands) me.

 "Yes." Abruptly G, the state police, and several news crews enter the gym. "There she is!" G says while pointing at me. They race to me, but the channel 36 new's crew get to me first. They drag me over to the side and the news anchor says to me "I'm mindy" Then she turns to the camera and says "Action!"

"Hello I'm Mindy Cortez and we're back with SHS story with a new delopment. This young lady right here besides me, Anna Leigh Hamilton is the reason no one got hurt or killed." she turns to me "Anna Why did you do it knowing you could very well die?"

"Cause I didn't want to die or let anyone esle either not even my enmies deserve to die that way, besides he didn't hurt nobody and he was havin' bad day."

"And that makes it O.k  for him to almost harm somebody?"

"Course not! Now if you'll exuse me I'd like ta call my Mama 'for she worries herself ta death" Then I walk away.

A.k's

I shift back and go back into school. I smell Anna and go down the hall where it mystresious stops. I smell again and look up one of the tiles are slightly misplaced that only a werewolf would notice. I climb up in there and see Anna. "A.k?" she asks me suprised. "Yeah you O.K?" I ask her. 

"Yeah I-" her phone rings "Hold on sec." she tells me." Yes this is she...um, sure...O.k...See then." she turns her phone off and looks at me with the most shocked face ever. "That was Operah Winfrey. She wants me to be on her show..."

"That's great! When is it?"

Tomorrow she's sending her private jet and is picking me up personally."

"Wow."

"Yeah"

"Wanna skip school for the rest of the day?"

She smiles at me "Heck Yeah!"

.............................

Author

Hey guys! From this point forward i'm going to have a song of the chapter that goes along with it in some way.

Song: Celeberity            Artist: Brad Paisley

Thanks! Please comment!