Redneck subistute

A.K's

 Lately i've been thinking of ways to impress Anna-Leigh or at least make her laugh, and I think I've finnally figured it out. I call over Sam, Shane, Austin, Dylan, and Lucas and tell them my plan for seventh period where we'll have a subustute and where it's also the last period of the day... I smile an evilish grin.

Anna's

 I walk into seventh period to see that to my surprise that we have a substute... I sit down in my seat seconds before the bell rings. When it does the substutewho's name I just learned is Mrs.Hick, shuts the door and starts talking in an accent that's almost as deep as mine. When all the sudden a crayon is thrown at the cabinet and Ashton climbs up on her desk and starts to jump up and down on her desk screaming her head off saying "Mouse! It's a mouse!" Behind me I see A.K snickering along with Sam, Shane, Austin, Dylan, and Lucas and know that it was them who did it. And .... I can't help but laughmy head off. Mrs.Hick says to the class, "We use to have this problem at my house!" Then she tapes a push-pin onto the end of a yard-stick and hands me one and her one and says to me "Kill the mouse and I'll help."

"Y'em!" I reply. Then we start running around the rooms everyone laughing, execpt for those who are screaming and Mrs.Hick. A.k opens the door and throws a crayon out into the hallway and says "It ran out the door!" Ashton races up there and slam the door shut and everyone who was screaming has now joined in with the rest of us, laughing. But then we hear a stiff knock at the and everyone quiets down immeaditly. Mrs.Hick opens the door and there stands our princeple, Mrs. Elmwood, "What is going on in here?!" she demands. "A science project ma'm" I tell her and everyone immeaditly agrees. With a quick nod of her head and "Fine" she walks off. Mrs.Hick closes the door and everyone starts laughing again.