Chapter 3

Brook's POV

When I look up I see everyone staring at me......I guess I didn't say it in my head whoopsies
Well you know it doesn't matter...it's okay to be weird cuz that's how i am. I am a weird teenager who loves to be weird...and talks to herself a lot also. Anywho back to the present I ignored the stares cuz ya know who cares...then I got up to go get food and i saw my friend Andres the twin yeah him. He asked where i was going then i told him, he said if he could come and i gladly told him yes. So, we both went to a little store they had and i bought a sandwich with a sprite. The sandwich is huge, well, to me it is and it probably has so many calories i will look like a whale afterwards....I went up to Andres and asked him if he wanted me to share my sandwich with him and he said sure why not. After we paid we went to look somewhere to eat our stuff.
We went to go eat our sandwich at some benches, we sat down and i gave Andres his half and i got mine but i just stared at it. I guessAndres noticed,he said,"Hey,Brook why aren't you eating it?" Damn it he noticed i thought. I know you might be thinking weren't you hungry, well, yeah but now that i was looking at it, I noticed how much calories that had. Six-hundred?Ok, not that much but, seriously. Then i told Andres,"Y-yeah I'll eat it I was just...admiring its beauty." Lies. Little did he know i was so disgusted by it. I slowly grabbed it and took a bite of it. "Gross. Ewww you fat pig. You're going to weigh soo much!" a voice in my head said. I quickly put the sandwich down and felt guilt. Andres said,"Brook,you okay?" I answered,"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm just not hungry anymore. You can eat my half if you want." He said sure so i gave it to him. After we finished. Andres said,"Hey Brooklyn, can i ask you something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai Guys! I know i know...it's been forever since i last updated.
But i have agood reason to not update. I have been going through a lot but, i decided that i should give you guys at least a chapter to read because ots not your fault of what im going through. Also i know the chapter sucks but atleast its something. Oh and one last thing...if you guys ever need someone to talk to about anything. Like depression, self harm, E.D or any problems you guys have. Just know im always here. Because i know what it feels like having problems and cant tell anyone. I know what it feels to be alone and i dont want you guys to be alone. So, i will be here for you guys. See ya!

~N.R.