Chapter 4

*WARNING:Suicidal thoughts and actions in this chapter... You have been warned...OKAY CARRY ON*
Brook's POV

Oh no, i thought he only says my full name if you get me, like not Brook or Brookie Bear or something, well yeah he only says my name like that when he has something serious to say. Oh lord. I look at him and say "Yeah...go ahead..." He looks at me and i see sadness through his eyes but just for a moment. He looks at me again and says "Bethany..." God what have i done. Oh by the way that's my middle name if you didn't know. "What's wrong?" I look at him with the best confused face i can make and say "What do you mean...what's wrong with me I'm fine..." I laugh nervously. Great. Now for sure he'll believe me. Note the sarcasm. He looks at me, laughs not a normal laugh but a you can't fool me one, and says "Beth...you can't fool me, I can tell there's something wrong. Like why can't you eat a sandwich, just a moment ago you were starving and now you say you're not hungry? Beth you can trust me you know that right? I mean we have known each other since we were little kids...but if you don't trust me I understand..." I look at him with tears in my eyes threatening to fall, but I hold them back. He just stares at me with his eyes full of sadness waiting for my response. I look away and say,"No, Andres it's not that I don't trust you. I-it's hard for me okay?" I feel something salty in my mouth, that's when I realize I'm crying, but I still keep talking. "You don't have to worry about me okay? I'm totally fine. And with your concerns of my eating I'm fine I told you, like I said, I'm just not hungry anymore." I wipe the tears and excuse myself to the the bathroom, but Andres insists on coming so I let him. Don't worry of course he waits for me outside. Once I get inside the restroom I look for something sharp. I look around and finally see a blade  on the top of some boxes, I look around and see no one. So, I grab it quickly and lock myself in a stall, I lift up my sleeve and look at my scars. Just one more time, I say to myself, I mean after all I deserve it. One cut.
Two cuts.
Three cuts.
Four cuts.
Five cuts.
I wipe away all the tears that were running down my face. I didn't want to stop, I just wanted to end it all, but I didn't because well 1. Andres is outside waiting outside 2. We are going to fly to Mexico in a bit 3. I'm in a airport I don't want to attract attention if I don't succeed. I open the stall and look around I see nobody, but I don't trust it so I run over to one of the sinks and quickly wash where my cuts were located at but let me tell you this it burns really bad. I grab a paper towel and clean the blood that was coming out of the freshly made cuts, I grab some band aids and place them where my cuts were at. The blade was still in my pocket so when I'm done cleaning it I go place it where it was and after I tried to fix myself because, let me tell you I looked like a mess, my eyes were puffy, my face was red and my braid was messed up. So the only thing I could do was fix my braid so I did that. When I looked okay enough, I walked outside to see Andres sitting in some chairs on his phone. When he notices me, he jogs over to me and says,"Oh Brook what happened?" "Nothing I'm fine. Let's just head back, yeah?" "Okay..." I could tell he was worried, but that wasn't one of my priorities. I know I sound mean but I'm trying to think what will I say to my family. Honestly I think Andres read my mind and I'm thankful for that. He said,"We can just say I told you a really sad story that I read and it touched you so you cried. I mean it's not the best but we can try..." "No it's perfect thanks..." I go up to him and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I know I took long to update but hey it's it up now! Oh well don't I have rude manners. Happy New Year!! So what do you think Brook did to Andres? Hmmm... Okay well you'll find out next chapter. Oh and remember I'm here for you guys with anything you guys need. Okay see ya!
~N.R