Chapter 9

Brook's POV

As he starts leaning in I do too. Then, out of no where we hear our names being called. We immediately pull apart. I look down, starting to feel myself heat up. Trying to make things less awkward I tried starting a conversation, but at the same time I started talking so did he. This resulted in both of us start laughing which then, resulted in cry laughing. As we were having our little fit of laughter, someone clears their throats, making us stop laughing. I turn around to see my uncle standing there giving us a weird look. Well if you think about it who wouldn't, I mean imagine just walking in to seeing two people cry laughing on the floor, because I know I would. Just thinking about it made me smile. My thoughts wandered off to the earlier events, then I thought about how Bryan and I almost kissed.

Did he really want to kiss me?

What if we kissed?

If we kissed would we have gotten caught?

Would have I kissed good?

Did he like me?

As all of these questions and others filled my head, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize when they were calling my name. It wasn't until they screamed my name that I finally realized it. Once i had realized that and i had snapped back to reality, i could feel myself start to heat up/blush once again. Wow, way to go me! I really have to stop doing this to myself... "Brook? Hey, you there?" "What? Oh, yeah I'm here..." I said sheepishly. "What happened? Why'd you call me?"  "Well, my brother came to tell us food was ready and if we wanted to eat..." Ohhh crud I thought, food as if I needed more of that. Okay, I'll eat but only a little... "Yeah sure we'll go eat." As we're making our way downstairs to the dining room I wonder what else is here in Mexico. I mentally made a note to ask Bryan if he can show me around. Once we get to the dining room I look to see where I was gonna sit but there wasn't any other spot so I just decided to grab a lil bit of food and go back to the room. Once I got to the room i decided that i had eaten enough for the day and that i should throw away the rest of my food. It was quite convinient since i was by myself in the room but i guess not for long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all Happy Holidays! And Happy New Year! Okay, yeah sorry you can kill me if you want to now. I know i havent updated since well last year...but ive been busy and i dont have wifi so its been hard. But ill try to update more so k baiiiii! :)

~N.R.

Pregnant By My Uncleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें