Chapter 10

<Brook>

I guess i wasnt alone for long because when i was throwing away my food i hear Bryan calling my name, well my nickname. I didnt know what do so i started freaking out and i just hid the plate behind me. "What are you doing?" "W-what? Who me?" i said stuttering. God i cant even speak hes gonna get suspicious. "Yeah you...what are you doing with your food?" Oh no I didn't think he would notice. FUDGE ME! Okay calm down Brook. "W-what food? I don't see anything..." "Stop lying to me Brook. I can see the plate behind you...what are you doing?" Improvise! That what ill do...it always works right? "Oh well, umm you see i was going to start eating my food but i saw a bug in it so....i didnt want to eat it anymore...so i threw it away" Hey that didnt go to bad, lets just hope he believes me..... "Really? Aww that sucks why didnt you just tell me? Do you want more food?" Phew! He believed me! I should really get an award for that! "Oh no im fine....after seeing that i lost my appetite. But thanks for asking" *yawns* "im just tired now...the flight wore me out." Wow i hadnt realized how tired i really was until now. "Okay then, do you need anything else? Im tired too, so we can both go to sleep..." He says scratching the back of his neck. Hes soo cute i cant with him! No i need to snap out of it hes my uncle for gods sake! "No im fine ill just go change and then we could go to sleep." After that i go grab some pj shorts with a big sweater cuz if not hes gonna see my arms and well it wouldnt go well...Once im changed i go lay down on the bed and curl up in a ball and knock out..

(A/n: i was gonna end it here but since ive got nothing better to do ill give you guys more...You welcome!!)

<Bryan>

After Brook came out of the restroom i go in and take a nice long cold shower. I swear shes gonna be the death of me shes so cute without her even trying...but i cant think of her that way shes my niece and that would be just wrong. Once i come out i look at the bed and see my little angel is already sleeping on the bed. I go lay next to her and just look at her because shes so beautiful it's impossible not to. As im looking at her she starts moving around and comes close to me fitting perfectly next to me. As she does that i wrap my arm around her in a protective way hoping she never leaves...God im falling for my niece whithout her even trying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well what did you guys think? Sorry my progress is slow but i promise the juicy stuff will come soon. Currently im at school and im bored so i decided to update for you guys. Also i wanted to thank you guys for 9.6k reads! I cant believe i have came this far, honestly im thankful for you guys!! Kay baiii!!!!

~N.R.