Chapter 12

~Brook~

I don't know what came over me. It was so sudden, but I liked it. "This is wrong!" I thought as I pulled away. I felt so bad, but it's wrong. I mean what was I thinking?! I look up to apologize to Bryan and I find him already staring at me. "Bryan, i'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I-" "Hey, Angel. It's okay, it was just one kiss. It's not the end of the world, plus I would of stopped you if I didn't like it." Wait, did he just.... Did he just say he liked it?!?! Well, I mean at least the feeling was mutual, but I wonder if this is going to change things between us. Man, I really hope it doesn't I'm really starting to like him and that's something to say because I don't like anyone, everyone annoys me but oh whale. Wow, I had my second kiss and to think it was barely yesterday when I had my first, well I guess you can say time really does fly by right?? Trying to quickly change the subject, I ask him what was on the agenda for today since it would be totally pointless to go on a vacation to stay in the house all the time. He then told me that we were going to go hike a mountain where the view was beautiful once we'd reach the top. Now knowing this new information I go and pick an outfit for the hike and I decide to go with some black high waited skinny jeans, a red flannel, black beanie that said bad hair day, and some converse. For my hair I decided to curl it lightly to make it look natural and for make up well nothing because I like to embrace my natural beauty! just kidding! In reality I'm too lazy and I don't really care for it unless I am going somewhere fancy or just cause. Once we were ready we raced down the stairs, which obviously ended up in me almost falling on my face if it hadn't been for Bryan that somehow managed to catch me. I swear man, I'm so clumsy. After that we get in the truck and hopped in the back, starting our journey towards the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Bryan-

My little Angel is just sitting there looking at everything pass by and I can't help but think that she is perfect. I know that she is my niece and nothing will probably happen but I still think there's hope, I mean she kissed me back. That's got to mean something right??

Her smile.

Her laugh.

Her eyes.

Heck, even her hair is perfect.

Wow, I think I may be falling for my niece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so i know you all hate me for not updating but hey, it's here! I'm not gonna promise anything but i'll try to update more, even if it's just something small. Well baiii now!

-n.r.