Chapter 8

Brook's POV

Yup you probably guessed it by now. Bryan. I had to share a room with my uncle..oh whale. At least he's not old. When i looked to see what Bryan thought about me and him sharing a room he was just smiling like crazy. Hmmm weird I thought... "Bryan you alright there? You look like if you were told you had won the lottery" "Huh what? O-oh yeah... Just thought about something..." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Hey, umm can you show me your room ? I want to put my things away." "Oh yeah here let me help you out. Follow me its this way." I was following him and after we went upstairs I saw that basically the upstairs portion was his or our for now. Let me explain it more ok so there is two sides upstairs and on one little corner it is my aunts and on the opposite its his because there is his room a storage type of room and the bathroom... I don't know if get me oh whale just imagine it your way. When we got there we went into his room and it was pretty big but as I was looking around I noticed something. There is only one bed... Oh fudge I thought. And as if he read my mind , "Oh yeah there is only one bed.." he said trailing off. " I can sleep on the floor if you'd like.." he said scratching the back of his neck , which is kinda cute... Wait what, what am I thinking He's my uncle. Gosh Brook your so stupid! He will never look at me like that. "N-no I-it's fine we can share a bed the least I can do since I'm staying here in you room invading your space..." AGHHH...why the fudge did I stutter. He's gonna think I'm weird even though I know I am... Okay what eves. "You sure, I can ask my mom to give me extra blan-" I cut him off and told him, " Nah it's fine. What you don't want to sleep with me, wait not like that oh god." " It's okay I get you" he said chuckling. "Okay lets just forget about that..." I said laughing nervously. I could feel my blush slowly creeping onto my cheeks so I covered them. "Hey, don't cover your blush its cute, like you..." he said now it was his turn to blush. Aww how cute. Wait hold up he called me cute?!?!?!?! "Me cute?! LIES" "No really I think your cute..." Awww how cute... Brook snap out of it he just said it to be nice. "Okay what ever you say dork" "Dork? really Brook" he said laughing which is kinda hot let me tell you. "yup that is your new nickname. Dork." I said smiling innocently "anyways as if you could come up with a better one" I said giving him a challenging face. "Actually, I think I can..." He said giving me a challenging look. "Really, prove it then Dork." I said trying to emphasize on the word dork. Yeah, I know my nickname sucks. But I just want to play around with him ill probably end up changing it a couple times but oh well... I'm actually pretty excited to see what is his nickname for me. Because I don't think I have gotten a nickname other than the one Andres gave me which is Brookie Bear or what everyone calls me, Brook. "Okay, my nickname for you is Angel eyes..." Wow I'm really surprised and shocked at the same time. But in a good way I love the nickname...Angel Eyes. It has a nice sound/ring to it. One thing though, what does it mean? Why? Why, did he choose that nickname for me? Not that I'm complaining. You know what instead of asking myself all these questions that I cant answer, ill ask him. Duh, Brook. Oh god I need to stop talking to myself. Focus okay. "Wow, I'm speechless I-I thanks. One question though. Why? Why did you choose that nickname for me? Not that I don't like it because let me tell you I love it." I said to him. "Well, firstly I'm glad you loved it, and why? Well, I chose Angel eyes because the way your eyes sparkle and change color is really just amazing and angelic just like you...and I just thought that suited you..." he said scratching and you could faintly see a pink color on his cheeks. I softly laughed and went up to him. I looked up to his eyes, smiled, gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Still not breaking our hug he smiles looks down at me and he starts leaning in.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun! Dun! Duuuuun! Sorry I hadn't updated my chapters I had ready got deleted so sorry but here it is! Also, thank you guys so much for 1.77k reads ! Wow I didn't think anyone would read this so THANK YOU!!! Okay. Byee!!!

~N.R.