The search begins

Hiccup turned to look at Anna and saw the same shocked and confused look reflected back at him. So she didn't know...he thought to himself . " Quick! Get her! ", hiccup heard the old Duke squak at his two burly guards. As they ran after her, Hiccup's stomach lurched . What were they going to do to Elsa? Without hesitation, he followed anna as she ran after the Duke and his men calling out for Elsa , with Prince hans closely behind Hiccup. "ELSA!" He heard Anna cry as she ran out the main door. As he reached there, he saw the Duke being helped up by his guards. Hiccup almost slipped on his prosthetic leg as he didn't notice that the floor was frozen and it looked like Elsa had attacked them. No. She wouldn't. She didn't seem to have control on her powers. As he entered the passage way he heard anna plead after her sister. "ELSA PLEASE WAIT ! " When he passed the entrance of the grounds where the waters began, he saw anna sprinting towards the fjord. She almost fell down, slipping on ice as he reached her. He helped her onto her knees as he looked up to see a purple Cape blowing in the distance as Elsa ran out of sight. "Anna!" Hans called as he got to them . Hiccup got up and all of a sudden he could feel the temperature dropping. His breath seemed to be forming a mist as he breathed out."The fjord" Hans whispered. Hiccup looked at him and then at the fjord. To his bewilderment, he saw that the whole lake seemed to be freezing over, triggered by Elsa as she lost control of her powers. " C'mon. We need to get back. There's no use staying here. " hiccup mumbled. Hans nodded as anna, appearing defeated, agreed.

Back in the palace yard, it had started snowing. People seemed to be in shock due to what they had just witnessed. " Snow? " Hiccup heard a woman say. " Yes. Snow!"he heard another person say. "Did you know? " Hans asked Anna , looking concerned. "No...." Anna replied. Hiccup sighed. He didn't think she did know about her sister's secret.

" It's snowing. It's snowing!" He saw the old Duke squeak. He grabbed both ears of one of his guards as he cried aloud . " The queen has cursed this land. You must go after her. " Anna , having heard the man too, intervened. " No. My sister's not a monster!" The Duke slightly taken aback hid behind his guard's as he cried dramatically. "YOU! Is there sorcery in you too? Are you a monster too?" To which anna replied. " No. No. I'm completely ordinary. "
" That's right .She is. " Hans stepped forward. " In the best way. " he added after seeing anna's reproachful look. " It's not her fault. She was scared. She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this. I'm the one that pushed her. So I'm the one that goes after her. " The Duke agreed immediately. Hans on the other hand disagreed. " Anna . No. It's too dangerous. " He said " Bring me my horse " anna orderwd one of the guards before turning to hans."Elsa's not dangerous. " I'm coming with you. " he said. " No. I need you here too look after my people. " " On my honour. " he said , taking in a deep breath.
" Elsa seemed to trust you prince Haddo...." Anna stopped mid sentence, looking around for hiccup . He was nowhere to be seen. "Hmm. That's a dissapointment......" she said slightly crestfallen that hiccup seemed to have ditched her sister. " Don't worry . If you need any help. Just call for me. " Hans said as he helped her onto her horse. " Are you sure you can trust her? I don't want you getting hurt. " he added in a whisper so that only anna could hear him. " she smiled as she reassured him " She's my sister. She would never hurt me." And with that, she whipped the reigns as the horse started galloping out into the snow.

Miles away, a solitary figure was moving gloomily across the snow on the north mountain.