A stranger and his reindeer

As hiccup shifted along in the knee high snow , he found himself wishing that he had a monstrous nightmare or a deadly nadder with him . He loved toothless and it was fantastic to go on rides with him . But having a fully able dragon did have it's merits. It wasn't dependent on any mechanical apparatus .... He trudged along in the snow . Luckily , his leather boots prevented his foot from freezing over but he could still feel his toes getting numb from the cold.

" Nyeh.... ELSA! IT'S ME ,ANNA! " Hiccup looked around to see Elsa's red headed Sister walking in the snow in a manner similar to a gorilla or an ape as she lifted her leg high above her knew to stop her leg from freezing. Finally seeing a familiar face, Hiccup shouted to Her. " Anna! Hey ! It's me Hic....uh prince haddock! Did you find Queen Elsa yet? " He called out as he walked up to her. As he looked up from his feet to her, his eyes widened in surprise as he saw her running at him as she pushed him, making him lose his balance and fall back first into the snow. " Hey! What was that for?!" He said as her looked up to her glaring.
" you left Elsa when she needed you. . I searched around for you in the castle for your help and you weren't there. Do you even like my sister or do you wanna just get comfortable with the queen?!" Shocked at her outrage and at what she had said. " WHAT!? No ! How could you? I don't. I would nev-- I love El---" he stopped mid sentence as his eyes widened . He had realized what the confusion was about. He had forgotten that he had left to get toothless after the incident with Elsa. He hadn't thought about how it must've looked to everyone else , to have dissapeared without notice like that.

" I'm sorry Princess. I hadn't realized how irresponsible it must have looked to you for me to dissapear when you needed my help. And for that I apologize" he said as he dusted snow off his hair. " And I assure you that I meant no harm. I only sought to find help. My....." he decided not to tell her about toothless " horse is injured and I can't ride him anymore. " Anna's features softened as she listened to his story. Thinking for a moment , she smiled at him " So...you love Elsa huh? " she teased him. She smiled mischievously as she watched his face blushed bright red. " Uh. No. I mean yeah... I mean....ummmm. " he stammered. She helped him by diverting the topic." Snow.... It had to be snow.... she couldn't have powers that covered the fjord in tropical weather and warm--" ." Shelter" Hiccup cut across her; he could see a House in the distance with steam blowing out of its chimney. Looking up, she saw what hiccup was looking at. "Fire! " she breathed . The next moment, she lost her footing as she tumbled down the small snowy cliff that they were standing on. The poor girl fell on her butt into the icy cold stream at the bottom of the hill. Hiccup, making sure that he didn't fall in after her, clambered down the side of the slope towards her.
" Here " he said as he extended a hand to help her up. " Th-than-k you...." she said as she shivered from head to toe. Hiccup stifled a laugh as he looked at her. Her skirt, which was the same as the one she wore from the coronation ceremony, had completely frozen solid in the water from hip- down. "Cold.cold.cold.cold.cold.cold." she shivered as she walked forward towards the house. Hiccup followed her towards the house. As they reached the entrance. She stopped. Her frozen skirt was preventing her from climbing up the the two stairs. Hiccup helped her up. She reached up onto her toes as she tapped a sign board above them. As the snow fell off, it read: Wandering Oakens's Trading post. Noticing there was a smaller boards he shook the snow off it . " Ooh. And sauna! " she exclaimed joyously. Hiccup grinned at her playful remark. A bell rung above them as hiccup opened the door to let them selves in. Looking around, he realized that they were standing in a quaint little shop. "Hoo hoo!" He heard someone call out from behind the counter. They looked around and saw a rather bulky looking man with a red,funny looking moustache sitting at the counter. He was wearing a red cap and a rather colorful sweater. "Big summer blowout! Half off swimsuits, clogs and sun balm, my own invention, ja?" he said cheerfully, as he presented his goods. Hiccup and Anna just stared at him speechlessly, then the princess spoke up.