---Let it go---

Sorrow was swelling up inside Elsa as she shuffled along on the snow. She had shocked everyone when she shot out ice at the ball earlier. She teared up she she remembered the look on Anna's face as she witnessed the spectacle. And she had almost struck poor Anna too ,if it were not for Hiccup. And Hiccup.... She had just started to get to know him as the night progressed she even liked him. She had almost kissed him. That was before everything went south for her. How would she even look at him now? He would probably reject her due to fear. She sighed. The wind blew at her hair as she whispered to herself, " The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. ...not a footprint to be seen....." She wiped back a tear. " A Kingdom of isolation..... and it looks like.....I'm the queen. The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside....... I couldn't keep it in.... ", she looked up to the night sky " heaven knows I ...tried. ......." .she dropped her head down as she let out a great sigh.

A sudden gush of contempt and frustration filled her and mixed with sorrow. " Don't let them in . Don't let them see . Be the the good girl you always have to be." She was tired of hiding who she was and being afraid of herself. If she was destined to be alone, so be it. " Conceal ,don't feel . Don't let them knoowwwww!" She was singing to herself in the solitude of the mountain now. No one could hear her. To hell with it , she thought. WELL NOW THEY KNOOWWW! Let it go! ...Let it go!! " she sang with happiness as she lifted the weight of her holders. She raised her hand and let a few flakes fly up into the air, around her. she did the same again.
" can't hold it back anymore!" She twirled her hands as she moved some snow around and built a snowman figurine as a homage to Anna. " "Let it go! LET IT GO! Turn away and slam the dooorrr! " she let the snow fall around her. Looking around she blasted a few snow currents here and there. " I DON'T CARE.... WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO SAAYYYY! Let the storm rage on!!" She had never felt so happy and free before .This felt great. Being carefree. " the cold never bothered me anyway.... " she whispered as she unbuttoned her purple Cape , letting it fly off in the wind.

" It's funny how some distance... Makes everything seem small. " she turned around to face the way from where she came, remembering Anna and Hiccup. No. She won't let it get to her. " And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all!. It's time to see... what I can do" she eyed her palms curiously having never used her powers freely and to their full extent. " to test the limits and break through. No right no wrong. No rules for meeee! I'm freeee! !!! " she started sprinting up a staircase that she formed out of thin air with glee. " LET IT GO! LET IT GOO! I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY! LET IT GO! LET IT GO! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME CRY!". She ran forward and slammed her foot onto the snow, making the ground light up. ' HERE I'LL STAND....AND HERE I'LL STAY.....let the storm rage on...." she said, as she gathered all her energy and pulled up ice walls around where she stood. A few seconds late it was materialising into an ice castle. " My power flurries from the air into the ground! My soul is spiralling in frozen fractals all around! " she flicked her wrist up as a grand looking icy chandler dropped down from the ceiling. " and one thought crystallises like an icy blaaaast! " .Yes , Looking around she felt happy. There was no one she could hurt or  be hurt by anyone. There was no going back now. " I'm never going back...." she picked her tiara off her hair and stared at it momentarily. No., I'm free. Never again, she thought to herself. " the past is in the paaaaassstttttt! " she threw it away land some where she knew not. She belted out , feeling completely free, "LET IT GO! LET IT GO! AND I'LL RISE LIKE THE BREAK OF DAWN!". With a flourish , she let down her hair from the constricting hair bun and with a swish of her wrist she began changing her attire into a long flowing icy blue dress made entirely of ice and snow. And it looked beautiful. She walked forward opening the balcony doors. " LET IT GO! LET IT GO! THAT PERFECT GIRL IS GONE! HERE I STAND! IN THE LIGHT OF DAY!" she gathered all her energy as she belted out as loud as she could into the horizon. "LET THE STORM RAGE OONNNNNNNNNNN!" She smirked to herself as she turned and slammed the balcony doors. " the cold never bothered me anyway.....", she finished to herself.