The Snowstorm Heats up

Anna lay there , shivering uncontrollably next to the door, helpless. She could hear her teeth chattering . He hair had completely turned snow white now and her skin had started to form frost on it. She couldn't believe what had just happened.... Hans had left her there to die.... she had come there, expecting to be saved by him. She had lost all feeling of love in her heart. He had merely played her in order to get the throne. He also said that after her , Elsa and hiccup were next to meet their deaths . She felt idiotic that she had let their lives get into danger due to her own stupidity. Elsa was right. ... You can't marry a man you met just because he looked Dreamy. She missed her time with Kristoff, hiccup , olaf and sven. She hated herself now.she hoped that wherever they were, hiccup and elsa where happy and safe, away from Hans.

As she lay there on the floor, shivering, she heard someone trying to shake the door open. Once.twice. She lifted her head up and whispered "Help" silently, with all the strength she could muster. A moment later, the lock clicked open and she saw a carrot sticking out of the key hole. Then , to her happiness , hiccup and Olaf entered the room. She saw hiccup's face contract in concern as he inserted his sword into his belt and helped her up and towards the fire place. Olaf had squeaked on , carrying firewood and had struck a match and lit the fire. "Wow!.....so this is heat!!!! I love it!!" . Scared that he might melt, anna whimpered as loudly as she could. "No Olaf. .. get away from there!" . As the snowman extended his arms forward, a small spark caught his hand, as he retracted , blowing his hand. "Ooh. But don't touch it!" He said to hiccup in a matter-of-fact kind of way. Hiccup helped her sit down next to the fire place as she asked him" What happened? Where's your dragon? Where's Elsa? " ."Hiccup....Hans is plotting to take the throne!" She added . " I know. I know. " He elaborated on how him and Olaf went to get elsa but were ambushed by hans and how he and elsa were knocked out and brought here. " Wait so... Elsa's in the palace? " she asked, hoping he would say no. He looked down as he mumbled that he hadn't found her cell yet. Olaf interjected " So what happened to your kiss?" looking at anna . " I was wrong Olaf.... I don't even know what love is.... " she whispered sadly as her eyes started to swell up in tears . " Hiccup comforted her. " Anna... Love....is putting someone else's needs before yours...." . Olaf chimed in "Yeah....like you know..." the snowman thought hard." You know ...how kristoff brought you back to Hans and left you forever." Her eyes widened in surprise. She looked up at hiccup. " Kristoff. ...loves me?" He nodded, smiling at her. "Wow...you really don't know anything about love do you?" Olaf said . Anna looked at him and was shocked. The snowman was starting to melt slowly due to the heat of the fire." Olaf. ..you can't stay here.." hiccup said to him, sharing Anna's feeling of shock. She looked at him. He didn't have the heart to tell the snowman the inevitable. She helped him out. " You'll....melt." . The snowman merely said, smiling at her.
"Some people are worth melting for..." . She smiled at him. At that moment, a strong wind blew the window open and a chilling breeze entered the room, making anna feel even more colder. " I'll take care of that !" Yelled Olaf as he ran to close the window. " we're gonna get through th--" Anna and Hiccup looked up at him as the snowman had stopped mid sentence. Olaf continued " Oh. Wait. Hang on... I'm getting something...." he broke off an icicle from the window and used it as a magnifier. He gasped audibly. "IT'S KRISTOFF AND SVEN!!! THEY'RE COMING BACK THIS WAY!!!" Anna looked up at hiccup as he smiled at her . " They are?" She asked, slightly surprised."Wow.... he's really moving fast... " Olaf gasped again " There's your act of true love right there! Riding across the fjord like like a valiant pungent reindeer king."
Hiccup chuckled at her as anna looked at him, smiling. He turned to Olaf. " Olaf get her to Kristoff safely. I'm gonna go find Elsa." And he sprinted out of the room as Olaf yelled after him " Okay chief!"

----------

Elsa could feel the place getting colder by the minute. True , the cold couldn't bother her but she could hear the guards outside chattering their teeth due to the frigid temperatures . Her mind was still thinking about her kiss with hiccup. She had never felt so comfortable with anyone before.... she loved the feeling that she wasn't alone. So hiccup did love her. Hans had come in earlier asking her to stop the winter. She had pleaded him to let her go and she asked for hiccup to which he replied that her had ridden off after trying to attack hans and the guards. She couldn't believe him. Mabye it was a misunderstanding. She was sure hiccup meant no harm and was probably as confused and frightened as she was. She wanted to find him, hold him, kiss him again. It was a moment later that she realized that she had fallen in love with him . Wow....so this is what love feels like....so he thought to herself.

Lost in thought she was brought back to the present by the sound of the guards mumbling outside. Her eyes started to dilate in fear as she looked up to see the ceiling freezing solid before her eyes. She looked down at the chains locking her palms in an iron faucet and she noticed that it had started to freeze as well. She heard the guards mutter" open the door. But be careful. She's dangerous ..." . " No. ..." She whispered . The guards couldn't open the door as the ice had frozen it and jammed it shut. " It's frozen solid!" She heard someone say. "Move over !" Another voice said. They started knocking the door with all their force. The walls were losing their strength due to the ice. Elsa heard a crack and looked down to see the handcuff had frozen completely and had broken in half, freeing her hands. One last thump from the door, and the door opened, but due to the force with which the door had been opened, the walls finally gave way and crumbled as elsa held her breath and sprinted out into the blizzard. She didn't look back to see who was trying to break down the door.

......Hans stood there , growling and seething in anger....