Unfreezing an icy kingdom

"Love!" She exclaimed happily as she looked from Anna to hiccup. "Of course!" . Anna, just as confused as everybody else present, asked softly "Elsa? What do you--" she broke off halfway . Elsa swished her arms around and hiccup noticed something. The snow around them started to rise up slowly into the air . Elsa was thawing the whole kingdom! Hiccup only realized that they were standing on a ship when it rose up as the ice on the fjord melted away. Out of the corner of his eyes, hiccup could see some of the royal dignitaries , including the Duke of westleton and Princesses Rapunzel and her husband , gasp as they looked around in wonder. The snow that capped the rooftops of the castle and all the houses around them rose up as they all began to collect together in the sky. Toothless was trying his best to trap some of the rising snow in his mouth but was , however , unsuccessful in his attempts. With a gradual movement, elsa joined her palm high above head as all of the snow clumped together to form a huge formation that looked like a huge snowflake and then it vanished, dispersing into thin air as she lowered her hands with a flourish. She looked and smiled at Anna and Hiccup. "I knew you could do it." Anna said cheerfully as hiccup grinned at elsa."This has been the best day of my life." Olaf chimed in. To everyone's shock, the cheerful snowman had begun to melt. " "It might also quite possibly be my last" he aid as his nose fell out and he started to reduce in height."Oh. Olaf! Hang on little guy." Elsa said as she twirled her finger at him. He rose up again and all his parts joined him as elsa finished with a tiny snow cloud that hovered above Olaf head, keeping him cold and preventing him from melting."Wow! My own personal flurry!" The snowman exclaimed cheerfully. Behind them, hiccup heard someone groan. He turned around to see Hans getting to his feet , rubbing his head where he hit the floor. Kristoff , clearly seething with anger ,growled as he moved towards hans. Hiccup , sharing the same feeling, followed suit. Elsa looked on, slightly surprised by their protectiveness, but anna ran forward and stopped the two of them and raised her hand at them , as if to say 'let me handle this '. She moved , with her head help up, nose in the air as kristoff looked at her, clearly love struck. Hans on the other hand, straightened up and looked at her in utter confusion. "Anna? How could you be alive? She froze your heart..." he said , gesturing to Elsa. Anna smugly continued " The only frozen heart around here, is yours. Begone now." She added smartly as she turned on her heel and walked back . Hans didn't take that last comment so well and picked up his sword . Hiccup, whose reflexes were pretty good considering he wasn't the best viking at combat, parried Hans's sword with the one he had picked up from the guard. Surprised, hans paused for a moment and stared at hiccup with a face as if to say 'what the hell do you think you're doing ' . Hiccup continued "I've had enough of you for a lifetime.."as he brought his sword down. Hans parried it this time. The two fought for a few seconds as the others watched with surprised looks on their faces. Anna stood there cheering for hiccup. With a final mad dash, Hans blocked hiccup's sword out of the way and lurched forward with the blade pointed at him. Hiccup, being as agile as he was, dodged it , spun around and kicked hans overboard into the fjord. The dignitaries clapped and cheered like an audience as hiccup grinned at them and bowed playfully.

Hiccup turned around to see elsa hugging anna. Kristoff stood on the other side, facing anna , slightly blushing. Knowing anna, hiccup guessed that she must have winked at kristoff or something. Elsa opened her eyes and looked at Hiccup lovingly. After a few seconds, the two sister broke off and elsa walked towards hiccup. For some reason he felt his cheeks blush . He saw anna look at him, grinning as she hugged kristoff. "Elsa I... You know--- " he was cut off by elsa who grabbed him by his head and pulled him in for a kiss. He wasn't going to complain.