Epilogue

He loved the feeling. One hand on her back , on hand in her sweet smelling hair. They must've kissed for only half a minute but to hiccup it felt like they had been kissing for hours. He kissed her and Elsa kissed him back. Finally, they pulled away from each other, both their faces flushed from the feeling. Toothless made a laughing noise as he teased hiccup. Olaf hugged sven as he sighed happily.Anna sighed dreamily and smiled at kristoff ,who, being the extremely shy person that he was, blushed scarlet .Hiccup looked back into Elsa's eyes and kissed her again as the dignitaries watching cheered on.
-----------------------------------------------------------
All was well in Arendelle again. The wintwr storms were gone and the coronation ceremony was over. Hiccup personally saw to it that Prince Hans was taken back to the southern Isles in humiliation to his twelve big brothers. "I shall personally see to it that he is take care of ,your highness. We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior " the french dignitary assure hiccup. Hiccup chuckled a bit as he heard a ruckus below them on the docks to see the Duke of westleton being ushered away onto his ship.

Princess Rapunzel and Prince Eugene waved goodbye at hiccup as they boarded their ship. "You must visit corona one day. I'm sure your ....uh.... dragon will love it there. "Rapunzel said cheerfully. "Are you sure blondie? Maximus might not take toothless so lightly. ". "Eugene!" She exclaimed happily as she kissed him. Deciding to leave the two love birds alone, hiccup returned to the castle.

There he saw Elsa skating around with anna , kristoff, olaf , sven and her subjects happily. Her people loved her. She surprisingly got on well with toothless easily. She did however, refrain from taking a ride on the dragon. Elsa saw hiccup leaning against a pillar and slid over, exclaiming "Come on, hiccup! You'll miss the fun!", as she yanked hiccup to her and pulled him along into the skating rink that used to be the palace courtyard.She laughed as he almost fell over, having to lean on her for support. He smiled mischievously at her. "Ya know, toothless has been itching to take you for a ride now.". He whistled for his dragon, not waiting for her permission. "Don't be silly hiccup.." she said," I don't do well with heights ..and besides, toothless can't get here. He's up in the stables eating fish. He can't fly without you. You said so yourself". He chuckled. " Don't be so sure . There might be a tiny detail I left out. He has a locked up tail wing maneuver that we use for gliding." Elsa noticed Anna giggling at her as she skated with Kristoff. Elsa's eyes widened in surprise and shock as something grabbed her from behind. Toothless had silently landed behind her and had hauled her up onto his back.

Before she could react, Hiccup strapped her waist onto the saddle and clambered on and hooked himself into toothless's safety catch on the saddle before sliding his prosthetic leg into place and unlocking the tail wing. "Ready bud?" He asked toothless as the dragon cooed in agreement. Everyone stood back and Anna waved at Elsa" Have fun!" She exclaimed cheerfully as kristoff placed a hand on her waist."No. Hiccup ..I don't think that i-- hyah!!!" . Elsa didn't finish as toothless leapt up into the air and flapped his wings, taking them higher and higher. Elsa held onto hiccup tightly as she clamped her eyes shut. Hiccup glanced at her and chuckled. "It's okay. .. you can look now..." . Slowly, she opened her eyes and gasped as she saw the beauty of the view that they could see. The castle had vanished from view behind a blanket of pink clouds. Elsa sighed and hugged him lovingly as she kissed his cheek and rested her chin on his shoulder. Hiccup grinned as they flew on above the unending sea of clouds towards the setting sun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------