The Blizzard begins

The first things his eyes noticed when he regained conciousness ,were the thick mahogany doors that were illuminated in the dark by torches placed on either side of it. For a few seconds, hiccup couldn't understand where he was or what was happening. He felt a small bump on his head. Feeling around it, he felt a sharp pain when his fingers touched it. Then with a jolt, he realized where he was. He got up and ran to the window and saw the whole kingdom freezing over as a snowstorm was building up.He slammed his fit against the cold, stone wall in anger. Hans. That manipulative sociopath was managing to fool everyone from right under their noses. Hiccup had even beaten hans in a duel back at the ice palace only to be unfairly knocked out from behind him.Coward. Anna and Elsa probably didn't even know that he was plotting the whole time.... and hiccup dared to guess that they still didn't. Poor Anna. She would have returned to be saved by a waiting monster , unbeknownst to her. And elsa. What had they done to her? What story had Hans fabricated to fool her? Hiccup knew that she was still alive because of the growing snow storm outside. He heard guards whispering outside. He walked up to the door and peeked outside. It was Kai along with one of Elsa's other servants. " Kai! Let me out! Arendelle is in danger! Elsa and anna are in danger! Hans is plotting to kill them!" Hiccup implored to the chubby butler. Kai looked at him with loathing eyes. " You dare talk about the queen after you tried to kill her? And what's this , Prince Haddock? You are pointing fingers at prince Hans, who at this moment is tending to princess Anna?"He finished to a shocked look on Hiccups face . So that's what that coward had told them. " "Please go up and check on Anna and Elsa! They're in huge danger as we speak!" ." Please lower your voice sir. I've been instructed by prince Hans to be polite to you since you still are ....A prince... However, once the storm is over, you are to be tried for treason for crimes against the kingdom and will , be sent back in disgrace....or be executed. " he finished as he walked away and two guards took his place. "Hrngh ...." hiccup growled silently as he clenched his teeth. Hans had turned the entire kingdom against hiccup. He had to get to Elsa... but how. As he paced back and forth in his cell, he saw the walls starting to shake. Confused, he looked through the door at the guards who were as confused as he was. Moments later, he heard a high, screeching shriek coming from the clouds at an incredibly high velocity. He sprinted to the window and could see purple light from the sky being shot at his cell. Hiccup leapt out of the way in time before the energy blast hit the cell wall, crumbling to pieces. He opened his eyes and saw , to his amazement, Olaf and toothless in the room, both grinning up at him. " Good boy!" He breathed happily as he patted the dragon's chin ." And you too Olaf. How'd you guys manage to find me? " he asked curiously as he scratched his chin. " We saw you and elsa getting taken out of the ice palace , unconcious. Toothless wanted to come help you but I forced him to stay hidden, just like you asked. We saw that there were only two dungeons that were lit up .One was Elsa's ,so we guessed this was yours!" Olaf exclaimed cheerfully, clearly pleased with what he had done so far. Hiccup stumbled outside into the corridor. The guards had opened his door as they heard toothless's high screech earlier and had been knocked out due to the impact of the blast. He picked up one of their swords and turned to toothless. " Hey bud I need you to wait outside at the rooftop for me. We might have to get away soon. I'll whistle if I need you okay?" He said. " I'll be okay I promise." He added as his dragon whined softly, clearly not liking the idea of leaving hiccup behind again. He jogged out up the stairs as he called out to the snowman "C'mon Olaf, We need to find Elsa and anna before hans gets to them" ."Right behind you!" Olaf said gallantly as he waddled along behind Hiccup.