Chapter 15- L

Louis finds himself sitting in front of the computer, search open and his fingers hovering over the keys. He's read these stories hundreds of times, he's heard them over a million times. But he can't help but feel the fear that is growing in the pit of his stomach. He swallows thickly and looks over his shoulder at Liam who is guarding the locked door.

"Hurry Louis, get what you need." Liam frowns

Louis nods because he knows if he speaks now, his voice will break from nerves. He finds himself typing "Harry Styles" easier than expected, and hesitates to press search. It takes 10 seconds before there is over 1 million articles based off "Cheshire's Killer". Louis opens the first article and begins to read.

August 13th 2011 is the date that sadistic rapist, murderer Harry Styles from Cheshire, England is thrown into Cheshire's max security correctional facility. August 10th, is the day that that Harry Styles was found guilty for the murder and rape of his former girlfriend Jade Gallow, the rape of 5 other teenagers and murder and decapitation of former school teachers. It recently came to light that Styles' abusive behaviour towards Gallow started early in the relationship. Gallow's best friend Karley, recalled an event that Gallow came over to her house at 1 in the morning in 2009, she was bleeding from the nose and her eyes were swollen. She cried, and spilt of the argument that her and Styles' had earlier that night, regarding Gallow's workmate Steve and him asking her to the movies. Jade had kept the relationship problems on the down low, except on a couple occasions when she had a bruise that was too hard to explain. The relationship had been falling apart for a few months, according to Karley, before Jade's body was found in the morning of July 6th in 2010. Her body apparently was hardly hidden in the forest not far from Styles' home. She had been brutally raped, and strangled and left lying against a tree. Styles was brought in for questioning that afternoon, and claimed innocence but Cheshire police believed otherwise. It was just over a year later that justice was served and Harry Styles was institutionalised for life.

Louis' eyes widen and his skin crawls and he revisits the dark re-telling of Harry's life. He presses print and jumps as the printer whirs to life loudly.

"Louis, stop reading. Just click on them and print!" Liam yells

"Okay. Okay." Louis sighs

He clicks on multiple other articles and begins to print, and while waiting, skims the lot of them. He finds his brain screaming at him. How could he EVER kiss someone like this? He could end up just like Jade. He wants to throw up but he braves through this. He wants the old Harry back, he wants him to know and acknowledge the truth. He isn't a guard. He's a patient and Louis will get Harry back. Its a couple minutes before all 20 articles are printed and Liam is clearing the search history.

"I can do this, right?" Louis looks at Liam anxiously

"I don't know. This is going to be a hell of a stunt to pull off. A certain death wish, if you ask me."

Louis blinks and swallows the bile that is rising at the back of his throat.

"Death has never scared me, remember why I'm here. I'm here to fit this fucked up puzzle together, I have nothing better to do with my time. If this kills me, then at least I die. I want nothing more to die than live a day longer in this shit, corrupt fuckery." Louis grunts

He folds the papers neatly and shoves them down his pants, and he cringes at the cold silver from the scissors that are pressed against his groin. His palms are sweating, and his mouth is paper dry.

"Are you ready for this?" Louis frowns

"I'm going to go for a walk. Do what you need to do. How will you let me know?" Liam closes his eyes and inhales deeply. The nausea is settling in his gut. He's supposed to be the good guy. He was the guy that was too nice for his sake. He never did anything wrong, never broke a rule and now he's here, about to risk a severely, mentally, screwed up patients life. What had become of him?