Chapter 6- L

The woman wears a long black robe, similar to the other woman in this asylum, except for the bright red cross necklace that dangles between her breasts. Her blonde hair is pushed back into a tight pony tail and she has bright and cold blue eyes. Her eyes move from Liam and narrow as they land on the young boy who lies on the bed. She brings a hand to her mouth, her cold eyes scanning the blood that is smeared all over the walls and floor. Zayn looks at the floor and back at the woman who is positively seething. Her jaw is clenched and her eyebrows are furrowed. 

"Zayn," She whispers, slow and careful 

"Yes Head Mis-,"

"You have one minute to explain yourself or else you will be carried up into my office, and I will whip you until you bleed. A poor innocent young boy is bloody getting his wrists re-stitched, do you understand what you have done?" 

"Would you like me to leave?" Liam whispers

"No, you're staying here and if this boy plays up, you'll be taking him into the room and whipping him until I say stop,"

Liam swallows thickly and notices Zayn visibly wince at her words. 

"I-I don't know what came over me. I have problems. We were talking about our lives, and interests and then he-he said something and it triggered this rage, and the voices wouldn't stop and I was so mad, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him," Zayn whispers

"Bullshit Zayn! You wanted to hurt him, just like your friend," 

Zayn's eyes visibly darken and he clenches his jaw and he almost spits.

"You fucking know nothing, he deserve-," 

Zayn's cut off when he's lifted off the bed, and his wrists are thrown into all too familiar cold and tight cuffs, Liam grips him tightly with a large hand. Zayn is too weak to fight against Liam's hold, so he just leaves it. He scowls at Liam although he isn't looking. 

"Take him into my room, teach him a lesson, because he obviously doesn't know how things work around here,"

The hallways seem to go on for miles, and Zayn can physically feel people staring at him from their cells, and he grimaces as he see's some hands poking out through the bars, and some laughing and groaning. He keeps his head down, and continues walking down the hallway, well, dragged down the hallway basically. Head Mistress Landles walks a few steps ahead, her shoes making the halls echo. They walk up a giant flight of stairs, and Zayn counts to fourty in his head before he reaches the top. Liam takes a sharp left and then Zayn is pushed into a room, and shoved over a desk. Zayn's weak and helpless, he can feel Head Mistress Landles hand resting on his back, pushing him further into the hard wood. There's another pair of hands that quickly pull down his jeans and Zayn bites down on his tongue when he feels cold air touching his ass. He can feel something hard and cold running against his ass, and he just knows it's the whip.

"Are you going to whip him Liam?" Head Mistress Landles shouts

"Yes," 

There's a brief silence before Zayn shouts out loud, his arms jolting and he swears when he can't retaliate. His ass is searing and he can basically feel the swelling already, he doesn't have time to prepare because there's a second, and a third, and Zayn loses count after 10, but he's got his eyes closed so tight he is seeing stars and jaw clenched so tight his teeth might shatter. It stops for a moment before there's one last whack, and it's harder. Definitely the worst and Zayn lets out a muffled cry. 

"Okay, that's enough, Put the whip away and clean off the blood," 

"I'm bleeding?" Zayn's voice is broken