Chapter 11- H/L.P

It didn’t take long for the Asylum to completely alter Harry Styles’ personality, life and most importantly, himself. He wasn’t the angry and sadistic human being he had been all his life. He was something so much better. He was gentle, kind and caring. He listened to doctors without a sarcastic response. He didn’t need to be shackled. He had forgotten every part of his past. He was made to believe he was somebody he wasn’t. Harry was stuck in this part of the asylum for almost a week and a half before head mistress Landles decided to pay a visit. Head Mistress Landles did a quick mind check, to see if everything was intact and she checked his appearance. Harry’s mind wasn’t the only thing that had changed, his physical appearance had changed so much it was scary. The doctors had spent a number of days washing and cleaning Harry up to perfection. Harry didn’t mind, he saw it as a free clean. His skin went from being smudged in dirt and grime, to so clean it almost gleamed. His hair was combed and washed, turning from the knotty and slightly dirty hair, to a clean, shiny and soft pile of chocolate brown curls. His nails were clipped and they were removed of all dirt. He was given clothes, the one pair of clothes he wore when he entered the Asylum all those years ago. They were slightly tighter now since Harry was now a few more years older and he wasn’t so small, since he had spent so much time in the gym. The white v-neck shirt clung to his skin, the tattoo of the butterfly slightly showing through the soft white fabric, and clearly outlined the definition if his abs. The black pair of skinny jeans he wore clung close to his skin, showing off his perfect long and thin legs. His face was cleared of any imperfection, even though there wasn’t even one to begin with. His eyes gleamed a colour green that not that anyone in the asylum had ever seen.

“So Jake, I think it’s about time you start your normal routine,” Head Mistress Landles gleams

“What is that exactly?”

“You have worked full time at this Asylum for a considerable amount of years. I think you’ll catch on pretty quickly. Someone is bringing your uniforms up now, but in the meantime, we have to discuss a couple of patients, they’ve become a lot worse lately, so you should steer clear of them.”

Harry frowns, his eyebrows pulling together in a frown and his green eyes trained on the wooden table in front of him. He rakes his mind, for any memory of working in the Asylum but there’s nothing. There’s no recollection of any memory since waking up on that table.

“Could you tell me a bit about these patients? So I know what to do and who exactly to stay clear from?”

“There’s two men. We’ll start with Zayn Malik, he’s a bit of an easier one. I’ll tell you his background story first and then we’ll continue on from there. Zayn has a problem with controlling rage and has a lot of psychological issues that we are yet to really understand. He’s in here because he shot a man in the head, so he’s killed someone. On the first day here, he attacked a patient and ripped open their stitches. He hasn’t had an outbreak since, but he’s been talking a lot of nonsense, so if he starts talking, please just ignore it, we’re trying to find a way to control his outbursts. His physical profile is that he has jet black hair that is sometimes either just left all ratty or slicked back, he has an olive complexion and brown eyes, like the colour of caramel chocolate. He has a few smaller tattoos, one on his chest and one on his arm. I think one is a skull and the other is writing in Arabic,”

Harry sits there for a few moments, taking in the information and trying to put together a visual representation of what Zayn would look like. His imagination still had the same creativity and in his head, Zayn looked god like, and in all honesty, it was basically spot on to what Zayn actually looked like.

“Okay, I think I have a fair idea of what he looks like. Who is the second patient?”

“Louis Tomlinson. He’s a completely different story. He was admitted for attempting suicide and the patient has been diagnosed with severe depression and mild anxiety for many years now. He’s had a few attempts and his mother sent him here as a last resort. She isn’t having any contact with him until he’s completely stable, and in this situation, it will be a few years to say the least. He’s also been diagnosed with mild psychosis, so he rambles on a lot about stuff so you’ll also have to ignore the stuff he says. They should recognise you, because you’ve been working here a while. Physical profile is that he has bronze hair, kind of side swept fridge, pale skin, light blue eyes, no tattoos and he wears a purple arm bracelet, just to colour code the category he’s in. There’s also a guard here that you will have to steer clear of. Before your accident, he had threatened to hurt you, so we don’t want to put you in danger. His name is Liam Payne,”