Chapter 18- H

The body of Louis Tomlinson was slung over Harry's shoulder. Harry's heart was beating a million miles an hour, anxiety trickling through his system. He carefully poked his head around the corner, eyeing the area and much to his joy realise that there were no guards around right now. He stared intently at the large brick walls. He knew what to do. A while ago, a mental patient had escaped by pulling out bricks, and making a crawl space big enough to escape, behind the bushes about 200 meters away. If Harry could get over there fast without being noticed, his body would be covered completely by the thick shrubs and he could get out of here.

"Alright," Harry inhaled deeply, in an attempt to calm down his anxiety

He counted down slowly in his head before starting his escape. His legs have never moved so fast in his life, and he was in full panic attack mode. Any moment someone could walk around the corner of the building and see this. To make matters worse, there was a body over his shoulders.
Time passed after what seemed like an eternity, and Harry basically almost threw himself behind the bushes. His back was pressed up against the wall. Jesus Christ. He placed Louis' body on the floor before running his hands through his hair. He felt nauseas, he felt terrified. He couldn't see anything on the other side of the shrubs but he couldn't hear anyone yelling. It was almost silent, besides birds chirping. It seems like forever since Harry had a breath of fresh air. His body and skin and lungs were soaking up the fresh air, and made his eyes water slightly with tears. He can't cry, he isn't even out yet. He looks up at the sky, soaking in light. It's not completely sunny. The sky is half overcast, which means it could possibly rain soon but the sun was still slightly poking out behind the clouds.

"You can soak this in once you get out," He whispered to himself before positioning himself.

It was an urban legend amongst the patients in the facility that there was an escape hole here. Harry never believed it, but right now, any chance of escape he will take. People would whisper about it in the commons. Surely if someone escaped, Head Mistress would definitely make sure that no one else would escape.
But apparently head mistress decided covering the area with thick shrubbery is an ideal way to cover the escape route.
The people inside that building are fucked up beyond comprehension but Harry sends a hug to each one in his head as he eyes the hole in front of him.
Who knows how this person created this, or how long it took but it's here. It's enough to push Louis through, and then crawl through.

Harry stops. This is the moment he's been dreaming of for years. His chest suddenly fills with joy and he just wants to scream but he can't. Not now. Especially because there's faint voices. They don't sound too far away. Harry's throat and chest clench as he looks back at Louis' body.

"fuck," he mouthes

He can hear the voices more clearly now. They're coming. He grabs Louis' body and shoves it through the hole in one movement, and looks behind him panicking. He can't see anyone yet, but he isn't taking any chances. He forces himself down onto his stomach and army crawls through the brick and all the other shit. It's a tight squeeze. Louis was easier because he was so fucking small. He ignores the pain as the brick cuts some of his skin, and continue grazing till he's completely through. But as fast as he can, he's pulling himself up and out of the hole, and picking Louis up. He grunts to himself at Louis' dead weight and starts to fucking run. He doesn't know where he is going, but he runs. Behind the asylum is a small forest, he doesn't know what is beyond this forest but he will find out soon enough. He can't move his legs fast enough, and he hides behind a thick tree stump. He peaks and see's two guards just looking behind the tree, and nodding to each other as if to say it's safe and no one has tampered with it or escaped.
Idiots.

Harry lets out a massive sigh. His skin is prickling and he just laughs to himself. Fuck. He's out of here. He's free. He hasn't felt this good in years. It's cold though, and all Harry is wearing is a pair of jeans, canvas shoes and a dark shirt. He looks at Louis' body that is laying limp on the floor. His body is ice cold, and he's only wearing a hospital gown.
Harry smirks to himself and then pulls himself into reality. He won't be able to take one single step into the outside world without being realised. He IS one of the worlds most prolific serial killers. There was a lot the world doesn't know about Harry.
Harry has severe multiple personality disorder. He has 3 personalities.