Chapter 16- H

What. The. Fuck.

He's clinging to Louis, trying his damn hardest to stop the bleeding. Harry's holding the wounds with his coat, applying all the pressure he can. He's crying. He doesn't know what to do. He's angry, he shouldn't be dealing with this shit. He starts yelling, as loud as he possibly can for back up.

"Someone fucking help me! He's dying," Harry screams so loud his voice cracks.

He looks around the room, desperate to find something that could help. The bed's blankets. He could tie them around the wounds. He gently places Louis on the floor, trying to avoid noticing that Louis is completely unconscious. He reaches the bed and notices a few pieces of paper on the bed. He takes them and notices the others all over the floor. He frowns. What the actual fuck is this kid playing at? He shoves them into his pant pockets and then returns his attention to the blanket. He uses all the force he can possibly summon and rips it in half. He runs back to Louis and ties each blanket around each wrist. He focuses on the blood, trying to help reduce it. As much as possible. He's shaking and he can see that he's covered in Louis' blood. He gags slightly and starts to yell again. He's trying to do CPR on Louis, but it becomes apparent that he really has no fucking clue how to perform this shit, surely if he was a trained guard, this kind of shock would make him remember something. He's crying. He doesn't want this boy to die.

"Louis. Louis," He's yelling

"Ha-Jake! Jake," A voice fills the room as Harry is suddenly thrown backwards

Harry feels a strong pair of arms holding him. He is so fucking confused but he can feel rage burning in his blood.

"Why are you holding me!? I didn't fucking do shit! Focus on the fucking kid! I was just trying my hardest to save his fucking life you fuck!"

Harry lashes out, pulling himself out of the grip. He glares at the man. He notices it's the blonde kid, Oliver. He shakes his head.

"I need to wash this shit off, I'm covered in his blood. It's making me ill. I don't want him dead. I tried. Just save him." Harry shook his head, storming out of the room.

He can't get out of their fast enough, if he thought he had a headache when he started to hold Louis, now he had a migraine that was doing nothing but progress at a rapid rate. He clenched his jaw, and tried to find the closest bathrooms. It wasn't too long before he's locked himself in a bathroom. He collapses in a shower cubicle. He groaning and massaging at his head, his vision is blurring. He's so fucking angry.

"JUST FUCKING STOP," He screams, hitting himself in the head

His hands are covered with bright, still wet blood. He's covered in Louis' blood. The blood is so bright, so fresh. It makes his head want to explode. He takes the papers out of his pocket, and throwing them on a bench as he reaches to turn on the shower. He wants it ice cold. Anything that will help this killer headache. He positions himself so he's directly under the cold blast of water and he sighs. He watches as the water pools beneath him and slowly goes down the drain, bright fucking red. He's washing the blood of this poor kid. This doesn't seem like the first fucking time either. There's a strange déjà vu about this. Has he had to fucking save someone like this before? If he can remember cleaning the blood of poor suicides or some shit like that, then why can't he remember how to save or help them? The thinking just worsens his headache so he tries not to think. He just focuses on the ice cold water almost massaging his head, and focuses on the water falling down the drain. Seconds, minutes and possibly hours pass before Harry's migraine has almost completely disappeared. He still has a light, ache at the back of his head but it's manageable. His clothing is clinging to him and his coat is still stained by the blood of Louis, so he throws it on the floor. He doesn't know how to dispose of it. He just leaves it. He moves out of the shower and returns to the papers he found. Maybe these fucking papers would indicate some reason why Louis would do something so fucking stupid. He opens one.