Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!

{AN: Listen to All Around Me by Flyleaf to this chapter. I'm sorry that I couldn't put it on here. It's that I'm on a trip right now and I have not Internet. Please enjoy this work that I forgot the put}

Natsu's POV

Keep running... She needs your help... Just keep running to save her.. Break those doors down until you find (Y/n)... I kept on telling myself. This is the only thing that's been keeping me to move. I'm slowly tired, but not really much. I just needed to keep moving to find (Y/n)...

Where the hell are you, (Y/n)..? I'm getting worried about you. I've seen what your capable of when you take those off. And it's not good. You turn into an insane demon... Cold-blooded person, unless Grey, Erza, Happy or me are by your side. I thought.

"Come out, wherever you are Erigor! I'm tried of looking for ya!" I yelled out, breaking down the walls again.

"You in here?!" I yelled out, breaking down another wall. "Or in here?!"

I've done this for sometime now. It's getting boring just looking for him.

I stopped in a room filled with boxes, looking around or Erigor and (Y/n).

"...But what will be the fun in that?"  I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see the guy who grabbed (Y/n) away from me.

Out of everyone, I get this guy. I thought, mentally smirking. Good. Cause I'm gonna get him back for what he did to (Y/n)...

After I turned around, I got hit with a black shadow... I think? I landed on some boxes.

"There ya go! I've been wanted to give that to you, you Fairy Tail insect."

I got up but my face was stuck on a poster. "You again?!"

"You know, that poster fits you perfectly."

"Shut it, Toupee!" I yelled at him.

"Get it right, you moron! It's Kageyama! Kageyama!" Toupee yelled out.

"Same thing, really..."

"Whatever! Anyways, I figured out your magic. You eat flames to increase you damage. Isn't that you big trick? That pretty stamp out. And it's probably gonna be harder for me to beat cha since you're friend isn't with you. Am I right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am."

"Natsu, Happy, come and check this out! Lisanna and I found this in the lake! Isn't it cool?!" I heard (Y/n)'s voice. Then her laughs and giggles were heard.

I was getting pissed off by this guy.

I burned the poster and yelled out, "Now you're really pushing it! I really wanna beat the crap out of ya, but I don't have the time!" I put my hand out in front on him. "Now, tell me where (Y/n) and Erigor is!"

He started to chuckle a bit. "I'm not telling you at easily. If you want that answer, beat it out of me." A magic circle started to appear under his feet. "Knuckle Shadow!"

Shadows stated to move towards me but I blocked it with my forearms.

"So, I get to kick your butt and you tell me where they are? That's like killing two birds with one stone. Now I'm all fired up." I told him.

Third Person

As the fight of Natsu V.S. Kageyama started, the building started to shake. Natsu was blocking each and every attack of Kageyama's shadows.

"Uh, Happy...? Why's the building shaking...?" Lucy asked the blue haired cat.

"I'm pretty sure that it's Natsu." Happy answered.