The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been almost two weeks since I lost my virginity to Natsu, and may I just say that it's hard to hide our marks. Mira already found out and Grey almost saw Natsu's marks. How long to our marks go away? Cause I have to fucking idea.

I was walking down the street to Fairy Tail, wearing a black sweater this time. My magic has gone down since that long and sexual event. I told Natsu that and he was relaxed about it, slightly considered.

Sighing, I thought of something.

I guess I have to tell Grey about it before Mira does. No, that'll make things worse than now. Maybe I should hide it until it clears up.

Reaching the doors for Fairy Tail, J started to hear commotion in the guild hall.

"Natsu and Lucy?! Are they crazy for going in a S-Class quest?!" I heard Bisca say.

"More like insane!!" Alzack yelled out. Everyone else started to agree with them.

"Yeah, I saw a blue flying cat sneaking out with a flier in its mouth. Trying to act sneaky." Luaxs said.

I walked in, pissed off.

"What did Natsu do this time?" I asked.

"Your idiotic boyfriend took a S-Class quest to the cursed island on Galuna." Luaxs said.

I looked up at him, my body extinguishing purple flames. "Say it to my face, suck up. I dare ya.." I said, pissed off on what he called Natsu.

"Happy and Lucy when with him on that job. And you think that they're dumb to go and take on an S-Class?" Macao asked me.

I sighed, holding my head in shame. "That was probably what Natsu wanted to tell me last night. I was too tired from that job that the four of us took, I just fell asleep." I muttered out.

"You've seriously gotta stop pushing yourself on taking jobs and just relax in the guild hall. You know taking on too many jobs is bad for you." Wakaba said.

I nodded and looked at Luaxs. "Luaxs, can you please go get Natsu, Lucy and Happy for me? You're the strongest person in the guild right now."

Luaxs was about to say something until Grey cut him off.

"Gonna have to disagree on that, Flower."

I looked at him, sighing.

"Fine then, I'm going to since you and Natsu will butt heads like always."

"Well, your flamehead of a boyfriend is an idiot!!"

"So what if he's an idiot, Grey?!" I yelled back.

Grey just walked to me and pulled me over his shoulder. "Let's just get going... They're gonna need a boat for them to get to Galuna Island."

I didn't fight back. We didn't like to fight and we don't want to start now. He knows that I care for Natsu as equally as I do with him, so he wants to make sure Natus, Lucy and Happy don't get kicked out. But he knew that I was angry that he would do something that idiotic.

We were halfway to Hargeon since that's the only place close to Galuna and I can tell something was in Grey's mind.

"Grey, you okay? Have something on your mind?" I asked.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'm fine." He lied.

I puffed out my cheeks. "Liar.."

He sighed. "I just don't understand why you would love Natsu. You can get someone better than him. He's just... mostly stupid."